Planning your next holidays in Moldova? Then you should know the country has an exception policy for more than 103 nations, meaning that the remaining ones must get an electronic visa. If your country is not listed in the exception, then the procedure is to apply for the Moldova e-Visa in a quick way.
Please take some minutes to read our FAQ below to solve your doubts.
Travel Restrictions FAQ
1. Vaccination required to enter the country?
The presentation of the vaccination certificate against COVID-19 is obligatory, even for those passengers that have acquired the option of a Moldova e-Visa. The national authorities also exiges to taking the last dose 14 days before the event.
2. PCR Test required to enter the country?
It is mandatory regardless of the nationality of the travellers, and the presentation package includes the PCR, the Quick Antigen tests (both with negative results) and the COVID-19 antibodies.
Please be mindful of:
- The dates of the tests, 72 hours before flying for the PCR and 48 for the Quick Antigen..
- The COVID-19 antibodies must be valid for 90 days from the day of testing.
3. Quarantine required upon arrival to the country?
During exactly two weeks (14 days), the foreign travellers should self-quarantine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the $product and how do I apply for it?
The price of your Moldova e-Visa is variable, you are the one who chooses the speed length.
The on-hand paper to prepare beforehand are:
- Invitation letter: it must be issued by a government authority focused on investment or by the Migration and Asylum Office of Moldova.
- Valid passport: It must have a timeframe of 3 months since the arrival. Do not forget to have a space for the stamps.
- Scan of the holder´s information page.
- Recent photo.
- Proof of accommodation either a host address or hotel room voucher.
- Return ticket to Niger.
- Bank statements.
- Travel medical insurance proof.
- Email address: To get PDF file of your Moldova e-Visa.
- Means of payment: Credit card, debit card, Alipay and WeChat are accepted.
You will have 3 options to choose from, to have your Moldova e-Visa ready:
- Standard: 16 days for USD 111.99.
- Rush: 13 days for USD 151.99.
- Super Rush: 11 days for USD 208.99.
How many times can I enter Moldova with an e-Visa?
The Moldova e-Visa is one time/Single Entry.
Which is the expiration date of the Moldova e-Visa?
90 days after arrival is the time your visa is valid.
How long can I stay in Moldova with an e-Visa?
90 days Per Entry is the time you can stay in Moldova.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
For sure, the omnichannility of the platform allows the user to navigate with no issues in different electronic devices from anywhere. It also allows the user to be 2 steps way of the Moldova e-Visa just by filling personal info and payment details.
The customer service staff are keen to help you 24 hours the 7 days of the week.
Where can I find more information?
Visit iVisa.com to get your visa almost effortlessly.
Are you a fan of shopping? with your Moldova e-Visa you are one step away from your dream to shop in the topest mall of the country. First place is Fantezie in the capital, a flea market-type market perfect to buy all the gifts for your colleagues and relatives back home, you can find there from magnets to art crafts. In case your purchases at Fantazie were not enough, Kishinǒsky Arbat, a flea market-type market is the ideal spot to buy knick-knacks at a very good price.
If your intention is buying clothes, then the clothing store Mândria is the perfect fit for your fashion desires, with designer and top trendy outfits to show off back home.
The route of Moldova e-Visa ends at Zity Mall, the stylish place in the capital not only to shop, but to dine out in plenty of international cuisine restaurants, and with the best enjoyment for minors in its playground. The place harbours different local and international brands to get the best of cosmetics, clothing pieces and perfumery, and is close to the city downtown.