If you want to travel to Moldova for business or pleasure, you will likely need to get a visa in advance. While 103 nationalities are exempt, the rest will need to get one in order to enter Moldova. The good news is that Moldova introduced the electronic visa system back in 2015, and the citizens of over 100 countries have access to it. As a result, you may be able to get a Moldova eVisa online. iVisa can facilitate the online application process for you. If you are interested in learning more about the Moldova eVisa, please read the answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the citizens of Saudi Arabia apply for a Moldova eVisa online?
Yes. As a citizen of Saudi Arabia, you qualify for a Moldova eVisa, and iVisa can help you apply for it in just a few minutes.
What requirements do I have to meet in order to apply for a Moldova eVisa?
The list of requirements below includes all the documents and information you must have on hand during the application process so that you can apply for a Moldova eVisa successfully. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport - make sure that it is valid for another 3 months from your date of departure from Moldova. Your passport will also need to have one blank page.
- Scan of the passport's information page
- Photo - as recent as possible
- Return flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation
- Bank statement
- Proof of travel medical insurance
- E-mail address - you receive the Moldova eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Moldova.
- Means of payment - iVisa takes credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
What should I know about the online application form?
As soon as you access the application page, you will find the form provided by iVisa. You will find it easy to complete, but if you need assistance or have concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa's customer support. The service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The application form consists of two steps. In the first step, you will need to fill in some general information and select a processing time; in the second step, you will need to provide the payment and review your form to ensure it does not contain any mistakes. After that, you can submit your application and let iVisa handle the rest.
How long does it take for my request to be processed?
You can choose the timeframe in which your Moldova eVisa arrives. iVisa gives you three options to choose from:
- Standard - the waiting time to receive your visa is 16 Business Days.
- Rush - you have to wait 13 Business Days for your Moldova eVisa to be ready.
- Super Rush - your travel document is ready within 11 Business Days
What are the fees for a Moldova eVisa?
The cost of a Moldova eVisa depends on the speed of your application's processing. Naturally, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more money you will spend on it. Here are the prices for all available processing options:
- Standard - USD 90.00
- Rush - USD 110.00
- Super Rush - USD 140.00
In each case, the service fees are already included.
How long is the Moldova eVisa valid for and how many entries does it allow?
The Moldova eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires in 90 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Moldova with an eVisa?
The Moldova eVisa ensures a stay of up to 90 days Per Entry.