Are you interested in taking a trip to Moldova? If you plan to go there anytime soon, you may need to get a visa first. If you do, you will be pleased to learn that Moldova adopted the electronic visa system in 2015. As a result, more than 100 nationalities have the opportunity to apply for a Moldova eVisa. The application process is entirely online, and iVisa will make it incredibly easy for you. If you are interested in learning more about the Moldova eVisa, the answers to the most commonly asked questions below can help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the citizens of South Africa apply for a Moldova eVisa online?
Yes. As a citizen of South Africa, you qualify for a Moldova eVisa, and iVisa can help you apply for it in just a few minutes.
What requirements do I have to meet in order to apply for a Moldova eVisa?
The list of requirements below includes all the documents and information you must have on hand during the application process so that you can apply for a Moldova eVisa successfully. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport - make sure that it is valid for another 3 months from your date of departure from Moldova. Your passport will also need to have one blank page.
- Scan of the passport's information page
- Photo - as recent as possible
- Return flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation
- Bank statement
- Proof of travel medical insurance
- E-mail address - you receive the Moldova eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Moldova.
- Means of payment - iVisa takes credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
What should I know about the online application form?
As soon as you access the application page, you will find the form provided by iVisa. You will find it easy to complete, but if you need assistance or have concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa's customer support. The service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The application form consists of two steps. In the first step, you will need to fill in some general information and select a processing time; in the second step, you will need to provide the payment and review your form to ensure it does not contain any mistakes. After that, you can submit your application and let iVisa handle the rest.
How long does it take for my request to be processed?
You can choose the timeframe in which your Moldova eVisa arrives. iVisa gives you three options to choose from:
- Standard - the waiting time to receive your visa is 16 days.
- Rush - you have to wait 13 days for your Moldova eVisa to be ready.
- Super Rush - your travel document is ready within 11 days
What are the fees for a Moldova eVisa?
The cost of a Moldova eVisa depends on the speed of your application's processing. Naturally, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more money you will spend on it. Here are the prices for all available processing options:
- Standard - USD 90.00
- Rush - USD 110.00
- Super Rush - USD 140.00
In each case, the service fees are already included.
How long is the Moldova eVisa valid for and how many entries does it allow?
The Moldova eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires in 90 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Moldova with an eVisa?
The Moldova eVisa ensures a stay of up to 90 days Per Entry.