If you are from South Sudan and want to travel to Moldova, this country can open the door to many possibilities in the European continent.
Moldova is one of the smallest countries in Europe; if you dare to discover it, you will find many surprises. Forests, many green areas, and historical places are part of the scenery you can enjoy if you come to this country. Moldova is also a very young country, since it gained its independence only 30 years ago, on August 27, 1991.
You can notice the vast language diversity in this country, where most of its inhabitants speak the Romanian language, but it is also very frequent to hear people speaking Russian and Ukrainian.
If you want to travel to Moldova as a citizen of South Sudan, you need to apply for the Moldova eVisa for Citizens of South Sudan.
Here at iVisa.com we service and guide you through the process of applying for the Moldova eVisa for Citizens of South Sudan.
Now you will get the complete information about how to continue. Please follow the instructions. iVisa.com is strongly committed to provide you with the best service and support that you need during this process.
Frequently Asked Questions
So how does the process work to get the Moldova eVisa for Citizens of South Sudan?
- First, fill out all your details in the iVisa.com application form ,then choose a processing time that is suitable for your travel needs.
- Second. Make sure all the details you entered are correct, after verifying this you can pay the fees online using a debit or credit card.
- Third. The last step is to scan and upload your passport and other documents. After that, Click on the "submit" button.
Which documents do I need to apply for Moldova eVisa?
To apply for the Moldova eVisa you will need the following documents:
- A passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- Your email address for you to obtain your Visa.
- Your professional photo iVisa.com professional service can help you to get one.
- Valid payment options like Debit/Credit card to pay fees.
What are the processing times and prices?
- Standard processing time: 16 days - USD 90.00.
- Rush processing time: 13 days - USD 110.00.
- Super rush processing time: 11 days - USD 140.00.
Is it secure to use iVisa.com to arrange my Moldova eVisa?
Yes, it is secure to use iVisa.com as your service provider. You can trust your data is safe with us and feel assured. You can check our reviews and get to know the quality of work we do for our customers.
I have more questions, where can I find more information?
You can always contact our customer service team for any further questions or doubts. We are available 24/7 to answer any additional questions, guidance or any queries.
We appreciate the value of choosing iVisa.com and that is why we want to make you feel like you are in good hands.
Moldova is almost an unknown country, yet with a lot of potential to explore. You can start by exploring one of the largest wine cellars in the world, the Mileștii Mici. About 30 km from the Moldovan capital, this place reserves a collection of more than two million bottles of wine. As well as being the main attraction of the country, it has also earned outstanding awards such as Guinness World Records.
If you want to explore the history of this country, you can visit the city of Transnistria. To this day, the city preserves and practices its customs and traditions as did the Soviets many years ago. With vestiges of a communist lifestyle, this city has its army, currency, and government. Visiting this place will take you to those old times where soviet imperialism was alive. Besides being a country full of history and beautiful natural sites, Moldova is also a very cheap country to travel to.
Prices in Moldova are considerably lower than in the rest of Europe, which makes this country much more affordable.