Is Moldova your next destination? keep an eye on the requirements for Zambian citizens Over 103 countries have the right to enter Moldova with no visa, but the other countries must apply for one. Nevertheless, with iVisa.com you can have access to a fast service to get your Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Zambia in no time, and with little hassle.
To learn more about the Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Zambia process, check the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vaccination required to enter the country?
You must present your vaccination certificate by physical means once you have landed. 14 days must have passed since the second dose.
PCR Test required to enter the country?
The PCR test is required, along with the Quick Antigen test, the COVID-19 antibodies (serological test). Both of the results must be negative.
For each test be mindful of:
- PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to flying.
- The COVID-19 antibodies with a valid interval time frame of 90 days from testing day.
- The Quick Antigen within 48 hours prior to flying.
Quarantine required upon arrival to the country?
Quarantine for 14 days is mandatory on arrival to Moldova
What is the Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Zambia and how do I apply for it?
In order to apply for the Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Zambia, enlist the following paperwork:
- Official passport: Should be valid for at least 3 months after entry to Moldova. Leave a free page for the stamps.
- Scan of personal information page in the passport.
- Photo: An updated photo as recommended in the passport guidelines.
- Accommodation information: Reservation receipt of hotel.
- Exit ticket: To prove you will leave Moldova when your visa expires.
- Bank statements.
- Medical insurance proof.
- E-mail address: You will receive your Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Zambia in a PDF file to print and show to migration authorities.
- Payment methods: Credit and debit card, Alipay and WeChat.
Your Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Zambia price is determined by the speediness you choose for your processing times.
The 3 options offered are:
- Standard: 16 days at USD 90.00.
- Rush: 13 days at USD 110.00.
- Super Rush: 11 days at USD 140.00.
How many times can I enter Moldova with an e-Visa?
With your Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Zambia, you will have a Single Entry to Moldova.
What is the expiration date of the Moldova e-Visa?
The expiration date is 90 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Moldova with an e-Visa?
You can stay for up to 90 days Per Entry.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com because we pride ourselves on the safety and security of your personal data, you have no need to worry with us, check out our customer reviews to be sure.
Where can I find more information?
For further details about our destinations and the Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Zambia timings and specifications, just visit our webpage iVisa.com or ask for our 24/7 assistance from our customer service agents and get answers to all your queries.
Moldova național dish is called Mămăligă, which consists of a porridge made of cornflour, milk, butter and salt, usually served with cheese and sour cream. You can taste its unique flavor in several restaurants around the country.
If what you want is to taste other amazing dishes of the Moldovan cuisine, with your Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Zambia you will be able to visit Popasul Dacilor, a wooden building with an imposing facade, which will make you think that you are in a chapter of Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings. Inside, you can find different dining tables for private feasts, and there is also the main dining room decorated with chandeliers, recess skins, wooden furniture and chandeliers. Its signature menu of Moldovan gastronomy will make you want to come back. One of its specialties is the “raţă la ceaun”, which means duck in the cauldron.
Another spot in the capital to visit once you get your Moldova e-Visa is Invino Enoteca, a sophisticated wine bar in the downtown area with a broad carte of Moldovan wineries and delicious appetizers where you can snack and chat with the locals, or simply enjoy the company of a succulent glass of Negru de Purcari.