If you are planning to travel to Moldova as a citizen of Bangladesh, then you have come to the right place. Here you will receive all the most relevant information so that you can apply for the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bangladesh, and you can legally arrive to enjoy this European country at its best.
Moldova accepts tourists from Bangladesh, as long as they follow the Covid-19 instructions and restrictions. So If you want to travel to Moldova as a citizen of Bangladesh, you need to apply for the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bangladesh.
That’s why at iVisa.com we can help you complete, process, and receive your Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bangladesh. Now you will get all the correct information you need to apply properly the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bangladesh.
At iVisa.com We are strongly committed to giving you the best service that you need during this process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Covid restriction to enter the country of Moldova?
Passengers could be subject to self-isolation for 14 days.
This does not apply to:
- Passengers with a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival.
- Passengers with a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
- Passengers with a proof of presence of Covid-19 antibodies issued at most 90 days before arrival.
What is a Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bangladesh?
Bhutanese citizens can now take advantage of Moldova's new e-Visa program. You can get your e-Visa online in a digital format that works exactly like a paper visa without having to travel to the embassy or consulate.
The Moldova e-Visa is good for 90 days after arrival, depending on your country of origin.
How many times can I enter Moldova with the E-Visa?
There are single, double, or multiple entry types. Single entry means you can enter the country once. Double entry means you can enter the country twice. Multiple entries means that, within the validity period of your visa, you can enter the country as many times as you need.
So how do I start the process to get the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bangladesh?
- First, fill out all your details in the iVisa.com application form, then choose a processing time that is suitable for your travel needs.
- Second. Make sure all the details you entered are correct, after verifying this you can pay the fees online using a debit or credit card.
- Third. The last step is to scan and upload your passport and other documents. After that, click on the "submit" button.
What are the documents that I need in order to apply the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bangladesh?
To apply for the Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Botswana you will need the following documents:
- A passport that has at least 6 months of validation.
- Your email address for you to obtain your Visa.
- Your professional photo. iVisa.com professional service can help you get one.
- Valid payment options like Debit/Credit card to pay fees.
What are the processing times and prices?
- Standard Processing time: 16 days - USD 110.99.
- Rush Processing time: 13 days - USD 111.99.
- Super Rush Processing time: 11 days - USD 198.99.
Is it reliable to use iVisa.com to get my Moldova eVisa?
Yes, it is secure to use iVisa.com as your service provider. You can trust your data is safe with us and feel assured. You can check our reviews and get to know the quality of work we do for our customers.
In case of having more questions, where can I find more information?
You can always contact our customer service team for any further questions or doubts. We are available 24/7 to answer any additional questions, guidance, or queries.
We appreciate the value of choosing iVisa.com and that is why we want to make you feel like you are in good hands.
Moldova can be a great option if you wish to visit the European continent as a Bangladeshi citizen. Besides being a country with a rich history, it is also considered one of the cheapest countries to travel in the whole of Europe.
If you are a history lover, in Moldova you will be able to explore a lot about the history of this country, which at the same time is so connected to the history of the whole European continent. For more in-depth historical knowledge you can visit the Army Museum, the National Art Museum and the National Museum of Ethnography & Natural History. These museums offer fantastic and interactive insights into the historical and artistic evolution of Moldova in Europe.
Moldovan culture is very fond of classical music, so once you are traveling in Moldova, you will have a wide repertoire of possibilities to enjoy the best music. The best places to enjoy music and art in Moldova are the Art Labyrinth, the Maria Bieşu National Opera & Ballet Theatre, and the Organ Hall. In these places, you can see great art and music exhibitions, which will connect you more with the Moldovan culture.