Are you planning to travel to Moldova as a Bhutanese citizen but you are not sure what documents to have and what information to take into account? Well, here at iVisa.com we will make sure that you receive all the necessary information so that you can apply correctly for the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bhutan and get to know the wonderful country of Moldova.
So to be clear, If you want to travel to Moldova as a citizen of Bhutan, you need to apply for the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bhutan. That’s why at iVisa.com we can help you complete, process, and receive your Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bhutan.
Now we are going to let you know more in detail what you need in order to apply for the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bhutan. Lesotho has opened its doors to international tourism, as long as the regulations for controlling the Covid-19 are met, this information will be provided to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Covid restriction to enter the country of Moldova?
Passengers could be subject to self-isolation for 14 days.
This does not apply to:
- Passengers with a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival.
- Passengers with a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
- Passengers with a proof of presence of Covid-19 antibodies issued at most 90 days before arrival.
What is a Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bhutan?
Bhutanese citizens can now take advantage of Moldova's new e-Visa program. You can get your e-Visa online in a digital format that works exactly like a paper visa without having to travel to the embassy or consulate.
The Moldova e-Visa is good for 90 days after arrival, depending on your country of origin.
How many times can I enter Moldova with the E-Visa?
There are single, double, or multiple entry types. Single entry means you can enter the country once. Double entry means you can enter the country twice. Multiple entries means that, within the validity period of your visa, you can enter the country as many times as you need.
So how does the process work to get the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bhutan?
- First, fill out all your details in the iVisa.com application form, then choose a processing time that is suitable for your travel needs.
- Second. Make sure all the details you entered are correct, after verifying this you can pay the fees online using a debit or credit card.
- Third. The last step is to scan and upload your passport and other documents. After that, click on the "submit" button.
What are the documents required to apply the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Bhutan?
To apply for the Moldova eVisa for Citizens of Botswana you will need the following documents:
- A passport that has at least 6 months of validation.
- Your email address for you to obtain your Visa.
- Your professional photo. iVisa.com professional service can help you get one.
- Valid payment options like Debit/Credit card to pay fees.
What are the processing times and prices?
- Standard Processing time: 16 days - USD 97.49.
- Rush Processing time: 13 days - USD 156.99.
- Super Rush Processing time: 11 days - USD 166.99.
Is it secure to use iVisa.com to arrange my Moldova eVisa?
Yes, it is secure to use iVisa.com as your service provider. You can trust your data is safe with us and feel assured. You can check our reviews and get to know the quality of work we do for our customers.
In case of having more questions, where can I find more information?
You can always contact our customer service team for any further questions or doubts. We are available 24/7 to answer any additional questions, guidance, or queries. We appreciate the value of choosing iVisa.com and that is why we want to make you feel like you are in good hands.
Moldova is one of the smallest countries in Europe, which has an important reputation for producing wines of very high quality. Moldova has a population of 2.6 million inhabitants, whose official language is Romanian.
Moldova is also a country with great historical richness, when visiting Moldova you can feel as if you were traveling to the past because there are still preserved many traditions and ways of life dating from the time when the Soviet empire reigned.
If you want to know more about the history of Moldova, you can visit the city of Transnistria, this city is perhaps the oldest in Europe, and is in Transnistria where the soviet traditions are practiced with more respect. This city is one of the must-visits if you are in Moldova, the city is so particular that it has its own government, its own currency, and its own army.
Another of the best things to do in Moldova is to visit the Wine Festival that takes place in October, or all year round you can visit Milestii Mici, a store where you can taste one of the best-quality wines in the whole European continent.