The citizens of Cambodia can apply for the Moldova eVisa today. iVisa.com makes it easy to submit your application online. The answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding the Moldova visa are provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Health Declaration to enter the country?
Yes, you need to have the Epidemiological card to enter the country. This is valid for 15 days in a single entry. At iVisa.com, we help you with this process.
All arriving passengers must declare their medical condition before arriving in the country by filling out the Moldova Epidemiological Form and having either a negative COVID-19 PCR test issued 72 hours before their departure or a vaccination certificate.
What are the requirements for a Moldova electronic visa?
Before you can obtain Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Cambodia, it is necessary to first gather some documents and other information. This list is quite brief, so you should be able to obtain everything quickly.
Here are the requirements:
- Valid passport: Your passport must have at least 3 months of validity after your intended departure date from Moldova. For the application, you will need to scan a copy of the information pages.
- Photo: A recent photo must be submitted that meets all guidelines to obtain a valid passport photograph.
- You will need to purchase a return flight ticket to prove you won't be staying for more than the eVisa allows.
- A hotel booking confirmation is sufficient proof to prove that you are staying in accommodation.
- Bank statement.
- Documentation proving travel medical coverage.
- Email address: The eVisa is sent via email in PDF format to the email address you have provided. Before you depart, print it.
- Methods of Payment: iVisa.com accepts debit or credit cards.
How long will it take to process my application?
You can choose the processing speed that suits you best. iVisa.com provides three processing speed options for the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Cambodia.
- Standard Processing Time: 16 days.
- Rush Processing Time: 13 days.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 11 days.
How much does it cost to apply for a Moldova eVisa online?
The processing speed that you choose will affect the cost of your Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Cambodia. The visa cost remains the same in each case, but the fee for processing speed increases.
These are the prices:
- Standard Processing Time - USD 90.00.
- Rush Processing Time - USD 110.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time - USD 140.00.
What is the validity of Moldova electronic visa?
Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Cambodia expires 90 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Moldova eVisa permit?
The Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Cambodia allows a Single Entry.
What time can I spend in Moldova if I have a Moldova eVisa to travel with?
You can stay for a maximum of 90 days Per Entry in Moldova.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely! You can trust iVisa.com for your Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Cambodia. We have more than a decade in the travel document industry, helping people with this process. Check our reviews section. Here you will find more about us.
Where can I find more information?
If you have any questions about the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Cambodia, don't worry, we are here to help you! We have a great team that is pleased to support you 24/7.
Moldova is a fascinating country with many famous places to visit, including the following:
- The capital city of Chisinau.
- One of the most beautiful cities in Europe - Odessa.
- Vadul lui Voda is a nearby village with a unique geographical location that makes it possible to enjoy absolute peace and quiet while still being within easy reach of the Moldovan capital.
- Capriana monastery complex, one of the oldest buildings in Moldova. It was built by Vasile Lupu in 1646. In fact, this monastery complex used to be part of his palace for about 10 years before he became ruler of Moldova from 1591-1606.
- Orheiul Vechi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a complex of medieval villages and churches located on the right bank of the Raut river near its confluence with the Siret River in southern Moldova.
- There are numerous places to visit, such as Constantin Brancovan's summer residence, Cricova - one of the world's biggest wine cellars. Finally, Milestii Mici - 2nd largest wine cellar in the world; and Ocna Sibiului (the Salt Mines).