In a world where borders are being closed, and travel is becoming more difficult, the citizens of Ethiopia can now enjoy hassle-free entry into Moldova.
The eVisa for the citizens of Ethiopia has been introduced as a result of negotiations between the Prime Minister of Moldova and His Excellency Abiy Ahmed on July 4th, 2018.
Introducing this visa will allow Ethiopians to gain access to tourist sites such as Old Orhei, Old Cricova, Noul Neamț Monastery, Copou Cathedral in Iaşi and others which they would not have been able to visit before without visas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible for Ethiopians to obtain a Moldova eVisa?
Yes. Ethiopians are among the nationalities who can obtain a Moldova eVisa. With minimal effort, iVisa.com can assist you in getting your e-visa.
What are the requirements for a Moldova eVisa?
Before proceeding to the e-visa application page, double-check that you have all the requirements for your application for the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Ethiopia.
The list is short, and you probably already have most of the documents and information required. For a successful application procedure, you will need the following items:
- Your passport must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure date from Moldova and have at least one blank page available for stamping.
- You'll also need a digital photo of yourself (headshot or full-body) that's recent and meets all the passport photo requirements.
- Return flight ticket, this is to demonstrate that you will not stay longer than your eVisa permits.
- Provide evidence of lodging, such as a hotel confirmation.
- Bank statement.
- Insurance should be arranged in advance of travel.
- A valid email address. The eVisa will be delivered to you by email in PDF format. You must print it out before leaving.
- iVisa.com accepts credit and debit cards.
What is the average time it takes for my application to be processed?
That is entirely up to you. iVisa.comis one of several visa services that may be used to pick the processing pace of your application.
- Standard Processing Time: It takes 16 days for your application to be processed.
- Rush Processing Time: It takes 13 days for your application to be ready.
- Super Rush Processing Time: It takes only 11 days for your travel document to be ready.
How much does a Moldova eVisa online application cost?
The cost of the Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Ethiopia is calculated based on the application processing speed. The quicker your paperwork goes through, the more you will pay.
The prices include the service:
- Standard Processing - USD 90.00
- Rush Processing - USD 110.00.
- Super Rush Processing - USD 140.00.
What is the validity of a Moldova eVisa?
The Moldovan eVisa lasts 90 days after arrival.
How many entries are allowed on a Moldova eVisa?
The Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Ethiopia is a Single Entry visa.
When I travel to Moldova with a Moldova eVisa, how long can I stay?
The Moldova eVisa allows you to stay in Moldova for up to 90 days Per Entry.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely! you can trust in iVisa.com100% to make the process of your Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Ethiopia. If you want to know more, we invite you to see the reviews of our clients.
I have other questions; how can I contact you?
Please, if you have any questions for your Moldova eVisa for the citizens of Ethiopia, write to us. We have a great customer service team who are always online 24/7 for you, so you don't need to worry.
The tourist places to visit in Moldova are varied. They include UNESCO World Heritage Sites, ruins of medieval monasteries, natural reserves, and many others.
One of the most recognizable places in Moldova is the Voronet Monastery, one of the country's most popular tourist attractions.
The monastery has inspired paintings and has been depicted by different artists over the years. There are also many other world heritage sites that you can find in this region that are worth visiting, like fortified churches, monasteries with gardens, and more.