If you are from Gabon and are planning your next family or romantic holidays in Moldova, you will need a Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Gabon.The country exempts over 103 countries, but all others not included in the list are required to get a visa. Those non-listed countries are authorized to apply for the Moldova e-Visa, with iVisa.com you will get your electronic visa with almost no effort.
Do you want further information about the Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Gabon? Visit the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vaccination required to enter the country?
The presentation of a certification of vaccine against COVID-19 is obligatory. Important to clarify that it must have been 14 days since the application of the last dose to enter with your Moldova e-Visa. The proof must be issued either in English or Romanian in physical media.
PCR Test required to enter the country?
To travel to Moldova, you will need the PCR test with a negative result but also the Quick Antigen test and the COVID-19 antibodies (serological test)
For each test, the requirements are:
- The PCR test taken within 72 hours in advance of the departure.
- The Quick Antigen within 48 hours in advance of the departure.
- The Serological test of COVID-19 antibodies with a validation time frame of 90 days from the testing date.
Quarantine required upon arrival to the country?
Obligatory self-quarantine for 14 days.
What is the Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Gabon and how do I apply for it?
To apply for the Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Gabon, you must have the next documents ready:
- Official passport: Take into account the expiration date of your passport that should not be less than 3 months from the entrance date to Moldovan territory. You will need to send a copy of your personal information page and have a free page for the stamp.
- Photo: An updated photo according to the passport guidelines.
- Accommodation details: Confirmation of reserved hotel room.
- Return ticket: As evidence you will leave the country as soon as your visa expires.
- Bank statements.
- Proof of travel medical insurance.
- Payment methods: You can pay with a credit or debit card.
The pricing of your Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Gabon is calculated depending on the speed you choose.To get the Moldova e-Visa there are 3 processing options including service fees:
- Standard Processing: 16 days with a cost of USD 90.00.
- Rush Processing: 13 days with a cost of USD 110.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 11 days with a cost of USD 140.00.
How many times can I enter Moldova with an e-Visa?
A Single Entry is allowed by the Moldova e-Visa for citizens of Gabon.
Which is the expiration date of the Moldova e-Visa?
Your visa is valid for 90 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Moldova with an e-Visa?
You can stay for 90 days Per Entry with your Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Gabon.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com because we pride ourselves on the safety and security of your personal data, you have no need to worry with us, check out our customer reviews to be sure.
Where can I find more information?
If you have any more questions about the Moldova e-Visa for the citizens of Gabon please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team who are available 24/7 and always happy to answer any questions you have.
Chişinău, the vibrant capital of the nation, is an urban phoenix, rebirthed from the ashes of the World War II and an earthquake by the Soviets, displays a range of Stalinist architecture as for example The City Gate, a residential complex that creates the optical illusion as if they were giant doors welcoming the city guests.Its terraces serve as a viewpoint to contemplate the majesty of the capital, and it is fully recommended to visit at night.
Another impressive Soviet-inspired spot you could go to with your Moldova e-Visa is Romanita Tower in the limits of the Rose Valley park, which is the tallest residential building in the entire capital intended to function as a hotel and whose cilindric design resembles a housing complex in the US. If you are interested in unique buildings, then you should see the Presidential Palace, which is a glass, concrete and marble tower guarded by white columns.
Besides, if you are thinking of planning an out of town activity, Orheiul Vechi, an archaeological and religious location just 60 kilometers away from the capital, is perfect to appreciate the remnants of the Dacian tribes in the Cave Monastery and the Orthodox church.