Planning a trip to a foreign country requires a bit of work. One of the things you need to consider is that you may need to get a visa before traveling. Moldova lists 103 visa-exempt nationalities, but all the rest are required to obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately, Moldova has an electronic visa system, so you can apply for a Moldova eVisa online. With iVisa, the online application process is close to effortless. If you wish to know more about the Moldova eVisa, please read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions down below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the citizens of Guinea apply for a Moldova eVisa?
Yes. Citizens of Guinea are among the nationalities that can apply for a Moldova eVisa online. With iVisa, the application process involves minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a Moldova eVisa?
To apply for a Moldova eVisa, you should make sure you have the necessary requirements for the application process. You should not experience any difficulties in getting everything that you need, which are as follows:
- Valid passport - your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after your date of intended departure from Moldova and include at least one blank page available for stamping. You will also need to upload a scanned copy of the information page for the application.
- Photo - you will need to provide a recent photograph that meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket - this is to show proof that you are not planning to stay for longer than your eVisa allows.
- Proof of accommodation - such as a hotel booking confirmation.
- Bank statement
- Proof of travel medical insurance
- E-mail address - the eVisa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. You will need to print it out before your departure.
- Means of payment - iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, as well as PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends. When you use iVisa's services to obtain a Moldova eVisa, you can choose the processing speed for your application. The three available options are:
- Standard - you must wait 16 days for your application to be processed.
- Rush - your Moldova eVisa arrives within 13 days.
- Super Rush - it takes only 11 days for your travel document to be ready.
How much does it cost to apply for a Moldova eVisa online?
The cost of a Moldova eVisa varies depending on the processing speed you choose for your application. Naturally, the sooner you want your request to be reviewed, the more you will need to pay for your eVisa. The prices, including service fees, are as follows:
- Standard - USD 90.00
- Rush - USD 110.00
- Super Rush - USD 140.00
What is the validity of a Moldova eVisa?
Moldova eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival after arrival.
How many entries does the Moldova eVisa allow?
The Moldova eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I spend in Moldova with the eVisa?
The Moldova eVisa allows you to spend no more than 90 days Per Entry in Moldova.