Are you considering taking a trip to Moldova? Then you'll need to check whether or not you need a visa in advance. As it happens, there are 103 countries and territories whose citizens are exempt, but all the other nationalities require a visa to travel to Moldova. However, we are pleased to inform you that Moldova has an electronic visa system, giving you the opportunity to apply for a Moldova eVisa online. iVisa can help you with the online application process so you can apply with ease. If you want to know more about the Moldova eVisa, please read the answers to frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can citizens of Guyana apply for a Moldova eVisa?
Yes. According to Moldova's visa policy, citizens of Guyana are eligible for a Moldova eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Moldova eVisa?
To obtain a Moldova eVisa, you must first gather a few documents and some information. The list of requirements is relatively short, and you should be able to acquire everything with ease. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport - your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after your date of intended departure from Moldova and include at least one blank page available for stamping. You will also need to upload a scanned copy of the information page for the application.
- Photo - you will need to provide a recent photograph that meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket - this is to show proof that you are not planning to stay for longer than your eVisa allows.
- Proof of accommodation - such as a hotel booking confirmation.
- Bank statement
- Proof of travel medical insurance
- E-mail address - the eVisa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. You will need to print it out before your departure.
- Means of payment - iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, as well as PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
How do I apply for a Moldova eVisa?
After you gather all of the above, all you need to do is fill in an online application form. It should not take you more than a few minutes. There are two steps you must go through. In the first step, you will provide your basic information and choose a processing time. In the second step, you will provide payment and review your form. When you are done, you will submit your application and then iVisa will take it from there. While the application form is quite straightforward, iVisa's customer support service is available 24/7 and free of charge in case you need any assistance.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. iVisa offers the following three processing speed options so that you can select the one that is most convenient for you:
- Standard - you must wait 16 days for your application to be processed.
- Rush - your Moldova eVisa arrives within 13 days.
- Super Rush - it takes only 11 days for your travel document to be ready.
How much does it cost to apply for a Moldova eVisa online?
The cost of your Moldova eVisa depends on the processing speed option you choose. The cost of the visa remains the same in all three cases, but the service fee increases with processing speed. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 90.00
- Rush - USD 110.00
- Super Rush - USD 140.00
What is the validity of a Moldova eVisa?
Moldova eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival after arrival.
How many entries does the Moldova eVisa allow?
The Moldova eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I spend in Moldova when traveling with a Moldova eVisa?
Your stay in Moldova cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.