If you're planning a trip to Moldova, one of the first things you should think about is the fact that you may be required to get a visa before departure. Many nationalities do. Thankfully, Moldova has an electronic visa system, so instead of paying a visit to the nearest Moldovan consulate to get your visa, you can acquire a Moldova eVisa online. iVisa ensures a short and smooth online application process so you can apply with ease. You should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below if you want to learn more about the Moldova eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the citizens of the Dominican Republic apply for a Moldova eVisa?
Yes. Citizens of the Dominican Republic are among the nationalities that have access to a Moldova eVisa. iVisa can help you get one with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a Moldova eVisa?
Before you proceed to the application page, you should make sure that you have all of the requirements on hand. The list is not exactly long, and chances are that you already have some of the documents and information needed. Here is what you will need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport - your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after your date of intended departure from Moldova and include at least one blank page available for stamping. You will also need to upload a scanned copy of the information page for the application.
- Photo - you will need to provide a recent photograph that meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket - this is to show proof that you are not planning to stay for longer than your eVisa allows.
- Proof of accommodation - such as a hotel booking confirmation.
- Bank statement
- Proof of travel medical insurance
- E-mail address - the eVisa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. You will need to print it out before your departure.
- Means of payment - iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, as well as PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. Choosing iVisa as your visa service means that you can select the processing speed of your application. You can choose from the following three options so that you can make the best possible choice for you:
- Standard - you must wait 16 days for your application to be processed
- Rush - your Moldova eVisa arrives within 13 days
- Super Rush - it takes only 11 days for your travel document to be ready
How much does it cost to apply for a Moldova eVisa online?
The cost of your Moldova eVisa depends on the chosen processing speed of your application. The faster the processing, the more you are charged. The prices, including the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard - USD 90.00
- Rush - USD 110.00
- Super Rush - USD 140.00
What is the validity of the Moldova eVisa?
Moldova eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after arrival.
How many entries does the Moldova eVisa allow?
The Moldova eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I spend in Moldova when traveling with a Moldova eVisa?
The Moldova eVisa allows you to stay in Moldova for up to 90 days Per Entry.