You probably know that no visa will be required for American (US) citizens to stay in Moldova for up to 90 days within a 6 month period. For some nationalities, it will be mandatory, though. An additional entry requirement is the vaccine listing that you will find later in the Frequently Asked Questions as you read the article. Whether you need a visa or an embassy registration you can apply for these travel documents on the iVisa.com website. A Moldova Embassy Registration is optional but useful in case of emergencies like natural disasters, political unrest, terrorism, sanitary urgencies, etc.
How to apply for a Moldova Embassy Registration
A Moldova Embassy Registration is suggested along with the vaccine checklist. iVisa.com offers you the opportunity of getting registered with your Embassy. Consider this to get your document with us:
- This process starts by filling out the Moldova Embassy Registration application online with your personal and traveling info.
- You can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Upload your documents (passport, photo, etc.) and submit.
- You will receive your Moldova Embassy Registration in your email.
- You can print it and keep it with you at all times while you travel to have the embassy contact information with you at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Moldova?
Yes, you'll need to consider some vaccine requirements before traveling to Moldova. In the list below you'll know which vaccines are necessary.
What are the vaccine requirements to travel to Moldova?
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Rabies (if you will be close to dogs and wildlife)
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis (TDAP)
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR)
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Moldova?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Moldova. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Moldova travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to self-isolate even if I have a negative result from the COVID 19 PCR Test or the vaccination certificate against it?
Travelers entering with proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test don't need to quarantine. All others will need to quarantine for two weeks from the moment of arrival.
Can iVisa.com process my Moldova Embassy Registration?
Yes, we can help you get this document as fast as possible.
What is the iVisa.com fee to get an Embassy Registration?
USD 12.95 per applicant.
What are the iVisa.com processing times?
iVisa.com has three (3):
- Standard Processing Time: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
What documents or items are necessary to process my Embassy Registration?
We can help you process this document with the following:
- Your passport.
- Your current email address.
- Your debit/credit card or Paypal to process the payments.
How safe is iVisa.com to get my Moldova Embassy Registration?
iVisa.com keeps your private information shielded to avoid exposure to identity thefts or any concealed website. We urge you to read iVisa.com customer comments section just to have some references about our online services.
In case I need more information, where do I go?
There is a customer service squad that will be available for you 24/7 for any questions or concerns you could have in regards to the Moldova Embassy Registration or any other travel certification.
Moldova is a country rich in wine cellars, natural sceneries, and history. Located in Eastern Europe, surrounded by Romania (west) and Ukraine (north, east, south). Its capital city, Chisinau, is moreover the largest of all and is the celebration site of the Moldova National Wine Day and Wine Festival. Named after the Moldova River, this region stands out for its 7000 years of wine tradition with more than 150 wineries scattered throughout the country. It is definitely one of the best destinations for wine tourism.
- Tipova Monastery A Christian shelter in the 13th century during the Tatars invasion.
- National History Museum of Moldova It holds artifacts of the Paleolithic, Bronze & Iron Age, Neolithic, Roman Era, Pre-Feudal Periods, and the Middle Ages.
- Old Orhei Archaeological Complex Here you will find the Geto-Dacian fortress built in the 6th -1st century BC.
- Cricova Winery Second-largest underground winery in the world.
- Milestii Mici 20 kilometers south of Chisinau you will find Milestii Mici, the largest underground winery in the world (40 - 85 km long) (Guinness World Records Book, 2007). An underground city with streets named after cabernet, chardonnay, and other types of wines. You will need to do the tour in a car to see all of it, even workers need to transport themselves through the tunnels by riding bikes.