Learn More: e-Visa
A Montserrat eVisa is equivalent to a conventional visa, but no paper is inserted in your passport and there is no need for you to visit a British Consulate to submit an application. Montserrat Tourist eVisa is given by the Government of Montserrat for all Tourist Travelers.
Applications may be submitted by anyone outside Montserrat with a valid Passport and who wishes to receive a visitor or business visa to enter Montserrat. eVisas are valid for travel for 1 year from the date of issue and can be used for multiple entries during the period of validity.
The first step to apply for a Tourist eVisa is to fill out an easy online application. Once you have electronically submitted your application, you will receive the confirmation by email. Approximately 24 hours later you will have your eVisa approved and will be ready for your trip. Visitors with eVisas will be able to enter Montserrat via any authorized port of entry.
Required Documents to Apply
The visa only permits the applicant to travel to Montserrat.
Immigration or Passport Control can deny entry into Montserrat at arrival.
When traveling to Montserrat you must have a valid return ticket.
You are required to have sufficient funds to accommodate your trip and stay on Montserrat.
NOTE: Travelers passports must be valid for at least one (1) year from the date of arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Montserrat?
Yes, Montserrat has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Montserrat for tourism purposes, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to be tested for COVID-19 to enter Montserrat?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or RNA taken within 5 days prior to arrival
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5
Do I need to quarantine on arrival in Montserrat?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days for unvaccinated travelers, 5 days for vaccinated travelers.
- Quarantine testing: PCR or RNA test on day 3/4 for fully vaccinated travelers and day 12/14 for unvaccinated travelers.
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers can end quarantine on day 5 with negative result in test on day 3/4
What is the Montserrat Tourist eVisa?
What do I need to apply for a Montserrat Tourist eVisa?
We required the following to submit your application:
What is the cost to obtain the Montserrat Tourist eVisa?
The cost of the eVisa is USD 50.00. Additionally, iVisa charges a service fee with costs that vary according to the processing time selected:
Standard Processing Time: USD 35.00
Rush Processing: USD 65.00
Super Rush Processing: USD 100.00
How long does it takes to get a Montserrat Tourist eVisa?
It depends on the method of processing time you chose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing Time: 5 Business Days
Rush Processing: 3 days
Super Rush Processing: 1 Business Day
How long is the Montserrat Tourist eVisa valid for?
Which countries are eligible for the Montserrat Tourist eVisa?
- Aland Islands
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Ivory Coast
- North Korea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- South Sudan
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Syrian Arab Republic
- United Arab Emirates
Is the Montserrat eVisa accepted at all of Montserrat’s borders?
How will the border control guards know that I am approved and have electronically received a visa?
The eVisa system is fully automated and the Immigration Officers will be able to check the information which you provide to them.
You may present your visa information to the Immigration Officers via a printout of the confirmation you received online or via the email message on your smartphone or other device.
Does eVisa grant me permission for employment in Montserrat?
Where can I read more about Montserrat ?
This beautiful Caribbean island will provide you with the perfect beach vacation. The turquoise ocean and white sand beaches are Instagram perfect, the food is flavorful and the people are kind and welcoming.
Below are some useful links to learn more about Montserrat .
How many entries are allowed under a Montserrat eVisa?
Do all the members of a family traveling together need individual eVisas?
Do minors need an eVisa?
Learn more about Montserrat tourism
Where can I read more?
- How Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda Can Enter Montserrat During Coronavirus
- Can You Travel To Montserrat: Get the answers here
- Montserrat Entry Requirements Covid: The latest information
- How Citizens of Trinidad Can Enter Montserrat During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Montserrat During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Montserrat During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Montserrat During Coronavirus
- Montserrat Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Montserrat?
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Montserrat?
- Montserrat visa price
- Montserrat E-Visa for Citizens of Russia
- Montserrat E-Visa for Citizens of China
- Montserrat visa processing time
- Montserrat visa requirements