Foreigners whose country does not require a visa may travel to Morocco despite covid 19 (US citizens are exempt) but they must show proof of a confirmed hotel reservation in a classified hotel.
If you travel to Morocco during the covid19 pandemic for business purposes, you will need a printed invitation letter from the Moroccan company with which you have a professional relationship. This letter must be sealed by the company and signed by a manager with all the relevant traveler information including passport number, dates of entry, the purpose of visit, accommodation details, etc.
If you have plans to travel to Morocco regardless of covid19, you will be asked to demonstrate both negative covid19 test results and a Public Health Passenger Form.
The application form can be found on iVisa.com’s website.
How can I get my Morocco Public Health Passenger Form with iVisa.com?
- The first step is to fill out the Public Health Passenger Form application 100% online in iVisa.com’s webpage. Please provide all your personal and travel details.
- Make the necessary payment. The amount will depend on the processing speed chosen (see FAQs below for more information).
- Payment methods: credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Upload an image of your passport, picture, etc.
- Your Public Health Passenger Form will be sent by the iVisa.com’s specialized team to your email.
- Print, sign, and have it ready to show to the airport/seaport immigration staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any mandatory health documents to enter Morocco?
Yes. It is called the Public Health Passenger Form which you must complete, print, and sign to display to airport officials. iVisa.com can assist you in this procedure.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Morocco?
COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificates are not among the entry requirements to visit Morocco.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Morocco?
- COVID-19 test prior to arrival: Travelers do not need negative pre-departure testing to travel to Morocco.
Do I have to self-isolate when I get to Morocco?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
How long can I stay in Morocco with the Public Health Passenger Form?
This document is valid for 30 days after arrival for a Single Entry.
How can you travel to Morocco covid19? What is Wiqaytna?
It’s a covid19 tracing application administered by Morocco’s Ministry of Health. It is strongly recommended that you download it on your smartphone. You will get notified in case you were exposed to covid19 during your trip.
What are iVisa.com’s processing times and costs?
- Standard &gt; USD $27.49 (24 hours).
- Rush &gt; USD $49.99 (8 hours).
- Super Rush &gt; USD $84.99 (4 hours).
Is iVisa.com trustworthy to get my Public Health Passenger Form?
iVisa.com is definitely your best option since we maintain a 100% risk-free online platform. We encourage you to read our recommendation board to get references for the services provided to previous customers.
I still have questions, can you answer them?
Of course, please get in touch with our customer support division. They will be more than glad to answer all your questions including: “can you travel to Morocco covid19?”.
KSAR OF AIT-BEN-HADDOU
Ait-Ben-Haddou is a historic ksar or ighrem (both words mean “fortified village”). Declared UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. Settled in the caravan route between the Sahara Desert and Marrakech (the fourth largest city in the Kingdom of Morocco and capital of the mid-southwestern region of Marrakesh-Safi) in Ouarzazate province. If you wish to know how Moroccan earthen clay architecture looks like, then you shall visit this place. It’s a perfect example of the traditional pre-Saharan houses. Ait-Ben-Haddou is moreover the most famous ksar in the Ounila Valley.
Built with clay bricks, wood, and rammed earth (compact earth, mud, and straw mixed with other materials to facilitate adhesiveness), the structure has been preserved thanks to its UNESCO world heritage status and its Hollywood fame. Many movies and tv shows have used this site as a setting.
Just to mention some:
- Jesus of Nazareth (1977)
- The Mummy (1999)
- Gladiator (2000)
- Alexander (2004)
- Kingdom of Heaven (2005)
- Babel (2006)
- One Night with the King (2006)
- Prince of Persia (2010)
- Son of God (film) (2014)
- Parts of the Game of Thrones tv series
- Some scenes of the Brazilian soap opera, O Clone and many more...