No foreign citizen will be forced to quarantine when he/she arrives at Morocco’s airport. There are still some other sanitary requirements you must fulfill, though. More information about the Morocco covid quarantine current situation can be found in this article’s Frequently Asked Questions section.
In this article, you will solve all your doubts about the Morocco covid quarantine status.
We want to inform you beforehand that a Public Health Passenger Form is a mandatory document for entry to Morocco. You may get it through iVisa.com.
Start by completing the application form here.
How do I get a Public Health Passenger Form with iVisa.com?
- First: fill out the Public Health Passenger Form application in iVisa.com’s website with your personal and travel data.
- Second: Payment. There are three (3) processing speeds to choose from (get more info in FAQs). Pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Third: Upload any essential documents like your valid passport.
- Fourth: Receive your Public Health Passenger Form in your email inbox.
- Fifth: Print, sign and keep it handy on departure date to display it upon arrival at Morocco’s airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any mandatory health documents to enter Morocco?
Yes, there is one called: Public Health Passenger Form. You must complete, print, and sign this document. Immigration staff will ask for it at the airport.
How much time can I spend in Morocco with the Public Health Passenger Form?
You may spend 30 days after arrival on a Single Entry.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Morocco?
COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificates are not among the entry requirements to visit Morocco.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Morocco?
- COVID-19 test prior to arrival: Travelers do not need negative pre-departure testing to travel to Morocco.
Do I have to self-isolate when I get to Morocco?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What is Wiqaytna?
It’s an application managed by Morocco’s Ministry of Health. It is highly recommended to download it on your mobile phone. If you get exposed to covid during your trip, you will be advised.
Which are iVisa.com’s processing times and prices?
- Standard &gt; USD $27.49 (24 hours)
- Rush &gt; USD $49.99 (8 hours)
- Super Rush &gt; USD $84.99 (4 hours)
How reliable are iVisa.com’s online services?
iVisa.com is one of the most reliable websites on the internet to process all your travel documentation not only because of the security policies it manages but for the team working backstage.
Who do I reach if I have additional questions?
Please reach out to our support agents which will be willing and available to answer all your questions and doubts regarding Morocco covid quarantine.
CHEFCHAOUEN: THE CITY IN BLUE
Chefchaouen, also called Chaouen is a city located in the northwest part of Morocco. In this town, most of the buildings and houses are curiously painted in blue. There are many theories that explain the origin of this color style. Some say that blue represents the sky and, therefore, people will think about heaven and God (Jews influence).
Others give simple explanations by claiming that is just to drive away mosquitoes, or to keep homes cooler during warm months. The poetic ones say that this is to depict the Mediterranean Sea water, or simply its a way of getting tourists attention to a soothing place.
Either way, Chefchaouen is an enchanting metropolis, kind of an artisan city to walk around its maze-like streets.
What to do:
- Take a city tour.
- Go shopping for leather and other local handicrafts in the Old Medina (medina means “city” in modern-day Arabic).
- Akchour Waterfalls.
- Hike in the Rif Mountains (Talassemtane National Park).
- Kasbah Museum.
- Lina Riad and Spa.
- Plaza Uta el-Hammam (Arab-Spanish influenced square).
- Grand Mosque (15th-16th century).
- Ras el-Ma Waterfall (“head of the water”).
- Try some traditional Moroccan cuisine at the Aladdin Restaurant or just wander and relax.