Myanmar recently announced that it would be extending the validity of all unused visas issued between January 2 and March 21, 2020, for 90 days from the removal date of all Myanmar travel restrictions.
If you issued your eVisa before or after that timeframe, you would have to apply for a new Myanmar Tourist eVisa or a Business eVisa before you travel. You will also need to show a Health Declaration at the moment you get to the airport.
The good thing is that iVisa.com can help you process all of these documents quickly, safely, and 100% online from the comfort of your own home prior to your trip.
Learn all you need to know about this process by reading all of the FAQs above.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I GET A MYANMAR TOURIST OR BUSINESS EVISA?
You can request one by visiting your nearest embassy in person or directly at the airport when you arrive. Yet, you would probably have to wait very long lines in any of those cases, and it goes without saying that the whole process can get a little confusing around this time.
The other way to apply for a Tourist eVisa or Business eVisa for Myanmar is through iVisa.com’s easy-to-use platform while you still plan for your trip.
If you’re visiting Myanmar soon, you can process your eVisa here.
WHAT IS A HEALTH DECLARATION AND HOW CAN I GET ONE?
A Health Declaration is a document in which you truthfully declare your health condition and travel history of the last 14 days.
You can get this document by downloading it directly at Myanmar’s Ministry of Health and Sports’ website and following all the steps involved with its registration or you can get yours sent straight to your email with iVisa.com’s services.
Apply for your documents in iVisa.com´s website.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO GIVE YOU TO PROCESS MY EVISA AND HEALTH DECLARATION?
- Valid Passport Scan: you will have to submit a valid passport scan so we can have all your contact details and information.
- Return Flight Ticket: please keep in mind that this document is only valid for 90 days, so you can only stay in this country for that specific amount of time. This is why the immigration officers will make you show them a valid return flight ticket.
- Proof of Accommodation: you may use your hotel reservation voucher or a letter from your Myanmar host.
- Valid Email Address: because these documents will be sent to your email directly, you must give us a valid email address for you to receive them.
- Payment Method: you will be able to use Paypal or any of your credit or debit cards to pay for the fees.
WHAT ARE THE STANDARD PROCESSING TIMES AND FEES TO GET THESE DOCUMENTS?
Time and Cost are definitely the main concerns of all travelers when applying for these sorts of travel documents. iVisa.com totally understands that. That’s why we’ve created a quick and secure process for you to apply from the comfort of your own home with the help of our highly intuitive platform. These are the procedure times available to you. Please choose the one that works best for your travel needs:
Myanmar Tourist eVisa:
- Standard Procedure Time – You’ll get your document within 3 Business Days, and the price will be USD 75.00.
- Rush Procedure Time – You’ll get your eVisa in 2 Business Days, and the full price will be USD 105.00.
- Super Rush Procedure Time – This is the fastest option there is. You will get the documents within 12 hours, by paying a total of USD 135.00.
Myanmar Business eVisa:
- Standard Procedure Time – You’ll get your document within 3 Business Days, and the price will be USD 105.00.
- Rush Procedure Time – You’ll get your eVisa in 2 Business Days, and the full price will be USD 135.00.
- Super Rush Procedure Time – This is the fastest option there is. You will get the documents within 12 hours, by paying a total of USD 165.00.
Myanmar Health Declaration:
- Standard Procedure Time – You’ll get your document within 1 business day, and the price will be USD 1.00.
- Rush Procedure Time – You’ll get your Health Declaration in 2 hours, and the full price will be USD 2.00.
- Super Rush Procedure Time – This is the fastest option there is. You will get the documents within 15 minutes, by paying a total of USD 2.00.
HOW EXACTLY DO I PROCESS MY DOCUMENTS?
By applying with us, you’ll experience the safest way of getting these travel documents while being at home, since you won’t need to go to an embassy or anything like that to apply. Plus, iVisa.com’s platform is steady and highly secured. We assure you that it won’t take you over a couple of minutes to complete this whole process by simply following this step-by-step method:
First, fill out the application form. Then, choose the processing time that is most helpful for your travel needs.
Second make sure to double-check and carefully confirm all the information you have provided. Next, you can move forward and make your payment using Paypal or a valid credit or debit card.
Third, upload the scan of your passport and other documents if it’s required. The last thing to do will be to deliver the online form after you click on the “submit” button.
Once you’ve sent your form, our whole team of iVisa.com experts will kindly check your application form to send the Tourist or Business eVisa along with your Health Declaration right to your inbox. Don’t forget that you may also receive a QR code that you’ll need to show to the immigration officers once you get to the airport.
HOW SAFE IS IVISA.com TO PROCESS ALL MY DOCUMENTS?
You can be completely certain that iVisa.com’s system is fully reliable! Even though we are not related to Myanmar’s government in any way, we are a seasoned travel agency with an amazing review team that will diligently handle your application. For your added peace of mind, you can check what our customers have to say about our whole set of services by clicking this link.
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION IF I HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS?
You can get in touch with any of our agents any time you want! Our customer service team is available 24/7. You can also reach out to them via phone or write an email to email@example.com.
Let us handle all the paperwork and save you some valuable time at the airport by processing all your documents with the help of iVisa.com today!