Myanmar is a magical place. Visit the Bagan Temple, an iconic historical site to learn all about Buddhism. We recommend staying for the sunrise as it is incredibly breathtaking. iVisa.com has the right expertise for any travel process you may need.
Irish citizens must acquire the Myanmar Visa before arrival. iVisa.com offers a fast, simple, and reliable service for this entry requirement.
Continue exploring all about the Myanmar Visa for Irish citizens by reading the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for the Myanmar Visa as a citizen of Ireland?
Irish citizens must acquire the Myanmar Visa if they are planning a trip to Myanmar. According to the purpose of your journey, you can choose between the following:
- Myanmar Tourist eVisa.
- Myanmar Business eVisa.
Both of these processes are 100% online, which means you only need an Internet connection and iVisa.com to get them! Head to the application page and check up on more information about Myanmar Visa for Irish citizens.
What is the validity of the Myanmar Visa?
Whether you choose the tourist or business option, both are valid for a maximum of 90 days after issued and only allow a Single Entry to Myanmar. Travelers can stay a maximum of 28 days in Total in Myanmar with the Myanmar Visa.
The Myanmar Visa for Irish citizens can be yours now!
What information do I need?
Provide personal details and information about your trip to Myanmar. Also, gather the next items for your application:
- A passport scan, travelers should have passports with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival.
- A recent passport photo, the photo should not be older than 3 months.
- A valid email address to receive the Myanmar Visa electronically.
- Payment methods, choose between a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Dive into the application page and continue reading about the Myanmar Visa for Irish citizens.
What are the processing times and fees?
The Myanmar Visa for tourism purposes offers the following alternatives:
- Standard processing service, wait 3 Business Days and make a payment of USD 75.00 for your visa.
- Rush processing service, acquire the Myanmar Visa in just 2 Business Days for a USD 105.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, if you need to travel sooner, then wait 12 hours for a USD 135.00 fee.
In the case of the Myanmar Visa for business reasons, you have the next options:
- Standard processing service, wait a regular time of 3 Business Days and make a payment of USD 105.00 for your visa.
- Rush processing service, receive the Myanmar Visa in 2 Business Days for a USD 135.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, if you need us to work faster, then wait 12 hours for a USD 165.00 fee.
We can help you with the Myanmar Visa for Irish citizens!
What is the Myanmar Visa process?
- Complete the electronic form with personal information and select a processing time according to your preference.
- Check your details and pay for the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any supporting documents, like the passport scan and photo.
How will I receive my order?
Electronically! Expect the Myanmar Visa in your email inbox. Our experts will process your application, and after that, they will send you the travel document at the agreed time.
Make sure to show the Myanmar Visa as soon as you arrive. Remember that you have specific ports of entry when holding a Myanmar Visa. For this reason, we invite you to check them out on the application page.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Check the comments section and see the opinions of our previous customers.
Where can I find more details?
iVisa.com is the perfect ally for any trip you are planning! Myanmar is only a click away with iVisa.com.