Myanmar is the perfect place to take a spiritual journey. Visit the pagodas, temples, and holy sites that represent Buddhism. Find the unique peacefulness that only Myanmar can offer. iVisa.com is ready to help you with any entry requirement.
Learn all about the Myanmar Visa for Ukrainian citizens below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for the Myanmar Visa as a citizen of Ukraine?
Yes! Ukrainian citizens need the Myanmar Visa before traveling. Since 2014, the Myanmar authorities established an electronic system to issue visas with an online process. Now, you have the alternative to obtain the Myanmar Visa without leaving your home!
Travelers can choose from the following alternative for their Myanmar Visa:
- Myanmar Tourist eVisa.
- Myanmar Business eVisa.
What is the validity of the Myanmar Visa?
The Myanmar visa is valid for a maximum of 90 days after issued and gives you a Single Entry to Myanmar. Travelers can stay up to 28 days in Total in Myanmar with the travel document.
The Myanmar Visa for Ukrainian citizens is only a click away!
What information do I need?
Travelers must complete an electronic form with personal and trip details. They should have the following as well:
- A passport scan, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- A passport photo, the photo must be recent, not older than 3 months.
- A valid email address so we can send the Myanmar Visa electronically.
- Payment methods, select between a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Navigate the application page and check all about the Myanmar Visa for Ukrainian citizens.
What are the processing times and fees?
To get your hands on the Myanmar Visa for tourism activities, we offer the next alternatives for processing:
- Standard processing service, wait a flexible time of 3 Business Days for the price of USD 75.00.
- Rush processing service, obtain the Myanmar Visa in 2 Business Days for a USD 105.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, wait the minimum time of 12 hours for a USD 135.00 fee.
The Myanmar Visa for business purposes has these processing options available:
- Standard processing service, wait 3 Business Days and make a payment of USD 105.00.
- Rush processing service, acquire the Myanmar Visa in 2 Business Days for a fair price of USD 135.00.
- Super Rush processing service, if you are traveling sooner, then wait 12 hours for a USD 165.00 fee.
We can support you with the Myanmar Visa for Ukrainian citizens!
What is the Myanmar Visa process?
- Fill out the electronic form with personal details and pick a processing time according to your preference.
- Review your information and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any supporting documents, such as the passport scan and photo.
Get in touch with our support agents if you need more information about the Myanmar Visa for Ukrainian citizens.
How will I receive my order?
Travelers will receive the Myanmar Visa in their email inbox. Make sure to detail a valid email address so we can send you the travel document.
The Myanmar Visa allows entry to specific ports in Myanmar. Therefore, check on the application page to learn which are these ports of entry.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! iVisa.com has implemented strict security guidelines for all its services. Our applicants know their information is safe with us! Let us help you with the [Myanmar Visa] for Ukrainian citizens.
Go to the comments section and learn all you need to know about iVisa.com services.
Where can I find more details?
Explore the Myanmar application page, where we have displayed all the information you need to know about Myanmar.
Connect with our customer service agents who are available 24/7. They know all the steps for the Myanmar Visa for Ukrainian citizens.