Learn More: Tourist eVisa
Myanmar launched the Tourist e-Visa system on 1 September 2014. e-Visas are issued online for tourism and business purposes only.
By using iVisa, travelers of certain nationalities do not have to visit the consulate to apply for a Tourist e-Visa. You can submit all the required documents and information and pay the visa fees online. This streamlined system cuts out the time wasted waiting in lines and costly processes that were previously in place.
The Myanmar Tourist e-Visa is an official document issued electronically by the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar. Applicants will receive their visas via email, after filling the application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment is completed.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport with at least 6 months of validity
A scanned color copy of passport bio page
A recent color passport-sized digital photo
Credit/debit card or PayPal account for payment
As a national from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam, you DO NOT require a visa for tourist visits of UP TO 14 days if entering and departing from Yangon, Mandalay, or Naypyidaw International Airports. If you would like to stay in Myanmar over 14 days, or wish to enter or exit from ANY of the land border checkpoints, then please apply for the appropriate eVisa.
The passport-style color photo must have been taken in the last 3 months.
Myanmar Tourist e-Visa holders are allowed to stay in Myanmar for a maximum of 28 days in Total in Single Entry.
Travelers must have passports with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
The Myanmar e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued.
IN THE CASE OF A MINOR:
For children over 7 years old, or for those who already have an individual passport, the parent must apply separately for their e-Visa.
Children under 7 years old can travel to Myanmar without the need for an individual e-Visa if they meet the following requirements:
- The child must be accompanied by the parent/guardian.
- The child must be included in the parent/guardian’s passport.
- The details of the child must be included in the parent/guardian’s e-Visa.
IMPORTANT: Remember that when you travel with the e-Visa you can ONLY enter Myanmar through the following ports of entry:
3 International Airports:
Yangon International Airport
Mandalay International Airport
Nap Pyi Taw International Airport
5 International Land Border Checkpoints:
Tachileik Land Border
Myawaddy Land Border
Kawthaung Land Border
Tamu Land Border
Rih Khaw Dar Land Border
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your information:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity from the planned date of entry.
- Passport-style color photo taken within 3 months of your application.
- A debit/credit card or Paypal account for payment.
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO FOR YOUR VISA:
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Standard Processing: 3 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 12 hours
- One of the 3 International Airports: Yangon, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw
- One of the 5 International Land Border Checkpoints: Tachileik, Myawaddy, Kawthaung, Tamu-Moreh, Rih Khaw Dar-Zokhawthar
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Myanmar Visa for Indians
- HOW CAN I GET A MYANMAR VISA EXTENSION?
- MYANMAR 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Myanmar Visa for Canadians
- MYANMAR VISA FOR U.S. CITIZENS
- MYANMAR VISA FOR TURKISH CITIZENS
- MYANMAR VISA FOR TAIWANESE
- Myanmar visa for Swiss citizen
- Myanmar Visa for Sri Lankans
- Myanmar visa for South African citizens
- MYANMAR VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIAN
- MYANMAR VISA FOR RUSSIAN CITIZENS
- MYANMAR VISA FOR POLISH
- MYANMAR VISA FOR NORWEGIAN
- Myanmar visa for Nepalese
- MYANMAR VISA FOR MALAYSIANS
- MYANMAR VISA FOR GHANAIAN
- MYANMAR VISA FOR KENYAN
- MYANMAR VISA FOR ITALIAN
- Myanmar eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- MYANMAR VISA FOR EGYPTIANS
- MYANMAR VISA FOR BHUTANESE
- Myanmar visa for Bangladeshi
- MYANMAR VISA FOR AUSTRALIAN
- MYANMAR VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Myanmar visa for New Zealand citizen
- Myanmar visa for Chinese
- Myanmar Visa for Pakistani Citizens
- Myanmar visa for Irish
- MYANMAR VISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- Myanmar visa for Eritrean
- Myanmar visa for Estonians
- Myanmar visa for Fijian
- Myanmar visa for Finns
- MYANMAR VISA FOR FRENCH
- Myanmar visa for German
- Myanmar visa for Greek
- Myanmar visa for Guatemalan
- Myanmar visa for Hungarian
- Myanmar visa for Icelander
- Myanmar visa for Israeli
- Myanmar visa for Ivorian
- Myanmar visa for Jamaican
- Myanmar visa for Jordanian
- Myanmar visa for Kuwaiti
- Myanmar visa for Latvians
- Myanmar visa for Lithuanians
- Myanmar visa for Luxembourgers
- Myanmar visa for Maltese
- Myanmar visa for Mauritian
- Myanmar visa for Mexicans
- Myanmar visa for Monacan
- Myanmar visa for Mongolians
- Myanmar visa for Moroccan
- Myanmar visa for North Korean
- Myanmar visa for Panamanian
- Myanmar visa for Peruvian
- Myanmar visa for Romanian
- Myanmar visa for Serbian
- Myanmar visa for Slovaks
- Myanmar visa for Slovenian
- Myanmar visa for South Korean
- Myanmar visa for Spaniards
- Myanmar visa for Ugandan
- Myanmar visa for Uruguayan
- Myanmar visa for Uzbekistan
- Myanmar visa for Austrian
- Myanmar visa for Belgian
- Myanmar Visa for Singaporeans
- Myanmar visa for Bolivian
- Myanmar visa for Brazilian
- Myanmar visa for Bulgarian
- Myanmar visa for Chilean
- Myanmar visa for Colombians
- Myanmar visa for Costa Rican
- Myanmar visa for Croatian
- Myanmar visa for Cypriot
- Myanmar visa for Czechs
- Myanmar visa for Ecuadorian
- Myanmar visa for Dutch
- Myanmar visa for Ukrainian
- MYANMAR VISA FOR JAPANESE
- Myanmar visa for Qatari
- Myanmar visa for Kazakhstan
- Myanmar visa for Kyrgyz
- Myanmar visa for Georgian
- Myanmar visa for Bosnian
- Myanmar visa for Danish
- Myanmar visa for Albanian
- Myanmar visa for Algerian
- Myanmar visa for Argentine
- Myanmar visa for Belarusian
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.