Since January 2021, Nepal is welcoming visitors again. Anyway, considering the current global health situation, the local authorities created new requirements to allow travelers to cross their borders. Nowadays, How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus is the International Traveler Arrival Form.
This new travel document is a declaration to inform Nepal authorities about your current health condition and some other factors that may affect your trip.
iVisa.com has developed an entirely online service to allow users to apply for the International Traveler Arrival Form without leaving home.
Our experts are ready to take you through the steps to complete the process in a few minutes. This article contains the latest updates, conditions, and requirements you must meet to get your document approved.
How to process my application with iVisa.com?
The process is simple:
- Access the online form and complete the fields.
- Add to your application the required documents. (Find more in this article)
- Choose an option to process your application
- Get suggestions and tips fromiVisa.com.
- Edit your application and send it back to us. (If this is your case)
- Print and save the barcode with the approval in your email.
Do you have more consultations about How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus?, get in touch with the Customer service agents fromiVisa.com.
What means applying in advance?
Applying in advance means that you could send the application for the International Traveler Arrival Form weeks or even months before leaving for Nepal. This option is great since it allows the traveler to have more time to complete the requirements and get better documents to support their application. Also, you have the chance to edit the info in your application as many times as needed to ensure optimal results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does everybody can freely enter Nepal in 2021?
Despite that Nepal has opened its borders to international visitors, at this moment, the only country with regular access is India. The rest of the travelers must meet the new requirements before considering a visit to this Asian country.
Remember, the way How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus is the International Traveler Arrival Form.
What is the validity of the International Traveler Arrival Form?
Once approved, your International Traveler Arrival Form will allow a single entry and will be valid for fifteen days upon arrival in Nepal.
What documents do I require to apply with iVisa.com?
We like to make it simple. Just make sure of having the following:
- Your valid passport - Make sure it has six months of remaining validity upon the arrival in Nepal.
- Your valid email account address.
- A preferred payment method. The options are credit/debit card or Paypal.
What are the new requirements to enter Nepal while the Coronavirus is still on?
- An approved International Traveler Arrival Form.
- A valid negative COVID-19 PCR test result from the last 72 hours.
- A hotel booking to quarantine for seven days right after arriving in Nepal.
- Health insurance for a minimum of USD 5,000 to cover possible medical expenses related to COVID-19.
- A Nepal visa or a government authorization to enter the country. (Remember that the International Traveler Arrival Form is not a visa replacement).
In case of not having one yet. You must contact the nearest Nepal consulate or Embassy.
Now that you know How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus, you are ready to visit the Application page and Fill out the application form
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Nepal?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Nepal. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Nepal travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Nepal?
- Quarantine requirements: 10 days for unvaccinated travelers and vaccinated travelers who test positive on arrival test
- Vaccinated travelers: Travelers who test positive on the arrival test must quarantine in a designated facility until a negative result is obtained.
- Unvaccinated travelers eligible to travel: 10 days in designated facility.
What are the fees for the International Traveler Arrival Form?
iVisa.com gives you three choices to process your request:
- Standard Processing Speed: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Speed:4 hours- USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Speed: 2 hours - USD 60.00.
is it safe to process my information with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is positioned as one of the top online services for travel documents due to the high quality and safety of its processes. Visit the Customer comments section and see by yourself what our customers say about the results obtained with us.
If you keep wondering How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus, be sure thatiVisa.com has the right answer.
Can I ask for more information?
Yes. You can contact our Customer service center anytime to make consultations about How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus. Our agents will be glad to help you.
Besides the world-famous Himalayas mounts and the city of Katmandú, Nepal offers a lot of exciting activities. For example, the town of Pokhara is a place worth mentioning. This small town became the most touristic city of Nepal in the last decade, thanks to the diverse activities available for adventurers. Once there, travelers can access the Annapurna circuit, mountain biking around the lake and the surrounding mountains, river rafting, and so much more. Every person who has been there, do not hesitate in saying that Pokhara is one of those places you wish to visit more than once in your life.