During 2020, the China passport holders were severely banned by almost every country in the world due to the Covid-19. As the hardest months of the pandemic went by, and the announcement of a vaccine appeared, some of those countries lifted the ban. Nepal for example, which borders China, is now allowing entrance of chinese citizens.
However, the permission to visit Nepal is conditioned by some new requirements and health protocols that every traveler must follow.
One of the newest requirements is the International Traveler Arrival Form. This travel document is mandatory since its release in 2020.
Processing a new travel document by yourself, without the proper experience, may result in difficulty, and may cause delays in the planification of your trip. iVisa.com has designed an [online application form] to help you skip exhausting procedures and avoid mistakes. The best way How Citizens of China Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus is through the professional services of iVisa.com.
What should I do to apply with iVisa.com?
- Complete the information in the online form as requested.
- Upload the complementary documents. (Find about them in the FAQs). Select an option to process your request.
- Wait for useful tips and recommendations from our experts.
- Edit your application and send it back.
- Receive the approval via email.
- Save the barcode on your mobile device and print a copy to show it to the border control authorities.
Keep reading to find out How Citizens of China Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus
Is it possible to apply in advance for the International Traveler Arrival Form?
Yes, it is possible. If your travel schedule allows it. Applying in advance is the best choice you can make. This special service offered by iVisa.com, gives you the benefit of choosing the ideal time to process your request, as well as more time to complete the information, and editing your application to get optimal results. Please be aware that this option requires you to apply with at least two weeks of anticipation to your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the International Traveler Arrival Form?
The International Traveler Arrival Form is a new complementary travel document that provides information to Nepal authorities about the health conditions of the travelers closing their borders. This document is aimed to increase the contingency measures against the Covid-19 in Nepal.
if you want to chat with an expert about How Citizens of China Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus, please access the live chat feature in the lower right corner of your screen.
What documents are needed to apply with iVisa.com?
You only need a single document and a couple of extra items.
- Your valid passport. (With a minimum of six months of validity after the arrival date in Nepal).
- An active email account.
- A valid payment method: credit/debit card or Paypal.
Still have doubts about How Citizens of China Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus? We are sure the following questions will give you the right answer.
Are there new requirements to enter Nepal in 2021?
Yes. Due to the coronavirus, all travelers must meet the conditions presented below:
- Getting approved the International Traveler Arrival Form.
- Present a valid certificate with a negative PCR test result for Covid-19 issued 72 hours before leaving for Nepal.
- Show a hotel booking to quarantine for seven days upon arrival. (All visitors will be tested on day 5 for coronavirus, before being released on day 7)
- Trekkers and mountaineers must hire health insurance for a minimum of USD 5,000 against COVID-19.
- Have a valid visa. (The Nepal visa is still mandatory. The International Traveler Arrival Form is not a replacement for it). Contact your local Nepal consulate or Embassy in case of not having a visa yet.
If you consider you have enough information about How Citizens of India Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus, It is advisable to Start with your application for the International Traveler Arrival Form.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Nepal?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Nepal. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Nepal travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Nepal?
- Quarantine requirements: 10 days for unvaccinated travelers and vaccinated travelers who test positive on arrival test
- Vaccinated travelers: Travelers who test positive on the arrival test must quarantine in a designated facility until a negative result is obtained.
- Unvaccinated travelers eligible to travel: 10 days in designated facility.
What are the options and prices to process my request with iVisa.com?
We have three options. Choose one according to your travel schedule
- Standard Processing Speed: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Speed: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Speed: 2 hours - USD 60.00.
is iVisa.com reliable?
You can be sure our online services provide a high level of security to our users. The information you share with iVisa.com is protected at all times by a reliable security system.
Make a quick stop at our Customer reviews section and discover the amazing results we can get for you.
Can I get more info?
Sure! Contact us anytime to place your queries about How Citizens of China Can Enter Nepal During Coronavirus. Our Customer service agents are available 24/7 to assist you.
Reducing everything Nepal has to offer in a few paragraphs is impossible. This small country hides wonderful treasures represented in nature, culture, tradition and food. So, to give you a glimpse of what you could do once in Nepal, here is a list of the best rated activities and attractions available.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES - NATURE
- The Annapurna circuit
- The Chitwan national park
- Sagarmatha National park
CULTURAL INTEREST PLACES
- Patan (Lalitpur)