Are you visiting Nepal during COVID-19 and worried about Nepal COVID entry requirements? You need to learn about the latest rules for Nepal COVID entry requirements and follow every rule properly while visiting the country. The foremost important rule of the country for visitors is to apply for a Health Declaration Form prior to your departure date.
Applying for a Health Declaration Form can be easy if you contact iVisa.com and use our amazing services. We have a team of experts who are available 24/7 to assist you at every step of the application.
What are the steps to follow to apply for a Health Declaration Form?
When you use iVisa.com’s services, you just have to follow simple steps that take only a few minutes:
- Go to our webpage and fill out an Application Form with the basic information.
- Choose the processing speed depending on your requirements.
- Get a review of your application and make changes as asked by our experts.
- Receive your document via email and take a print of it.
- Get your document in the most relaxed way from the comfort of your home with us.
Why is applying in advance advantageous?
When you apply in advance, you just have to give your travel dates and we will make sure that you can get your document on time even if you don’t remember it. Explore More.
To learn more about Nepal COVID entry requirements, you can read the following questions and answers:
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Health Declaration Form mean?
As per the latest Nepal COVID entry requirements, you must apply for a Health Declaration Form before your travel date to enter the country easily. This form asks for your recent trips, recent contacts, and any COVID-19 symptoms (if you have them) to reduce the spread of Coronavirus in the country and enhance the travel experience.
Is it necessary to self-isolate after entering the country?
- Quarantine requirements: 10 days for unvaccinated travelers and vaccinated travelers who test positive on arrival test
- Vaccinated travelers: Travelers who test positive on the arrival test must quarantine in a designated facility until a negative result is obtained.
- Unvaccinated travelers eligible to travel: 10 days in designated facility.
What are the essential items for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
You must have a few items for the application for a Health Declaration Form:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- An email address.
- Bank cards or a PayPal account to pay the processing fee.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Nepal?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Nepal. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Nepal travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the options for the processing of a Health Declaration Form?
When you utilize the services of iVisa.com, you can get three options for the processing of a Health Declaration Form:
- Standard processing time: You can obtain your document in 24 hours at a low cost USD 20.00.
- Rush processing time: You can get your document a bit faster 4 hours at a bit expensive cost USD 35.00.
- Super Rush processing time: You can receive your document in the shortest possible time 2 hours for the most expensive cost USD 60.00.
Is iVisa.com a reliable option?
Where should I get more info?
To get more info, you can visit our website or contact our customer care executives.
If you love trekking and hiking, visiting Pokhara is the best option for you. This beautiful city is located at the base of the foothills of some of the highest mountains in the world that are Annapurna, Manaslu, and Dhaulagiri. Trekkers can start their trek from Pokhara to reach Jomsom and the Annapurna region. To get cleaner air and a pleasant climate, you can visit this gorgeous city near Kathmandu. You will be mesmerized to see Lake Phewa and the stunning scenery surrounding it. If you have sufficient time in Nepal, you can go trekking in the most popular region of Nepal, which is the Annapurna region. You will need around twenty-one days to complete the whole trek. The Annapurna Circuit is popularly known as the Apple Pie Circuit because of the fact that most tea houses along the route serve their own version of fried apple pie that is certainly worth a try while visiting the country. Get Your Application Form Here.