How to Apply: Embassy Registration
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
Your embassy will assist you if an emergency (eg. Natural disasters, civil unrest, etc) occur
Why Register with the Embassy
Required Information to Apply
Once You Have Registered With Your Embassy Or Consulate, You Will Need To Update Your Data If:
- your contact details change,
- your civil status changes,
- you are going back to your home country.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Netherlands is sometimes wrongfully called Holland, but you should know that Holland is just a region in the Netherlands. It is a small country with a dense population and it has a lot of tourist attractions. For one thing, Amsterdam is one of the most fascinating cities in Europe. You have historical places and museums, but you can also enjoy the modern world. At the same time, you cannot miss the windmills in the Netherlands. They make for excellent photos. Lastly, if you have the chance, you should visit the Netherlands in the spring. The country is world-renowned for its production of tulips. If you are lucky, you can take terrific pictures in the middle of acres of tulips. It is an amazing experience.
But before taking your trip to the Netherlands, you need to see if you need a visa. Since the Netherlands is in the Schengen Area, you need to apply for a Schengen visa. That is not the case if you are from the European Union / European Economic Area, or if your nation is on the list of visa waiver countries (Annex II). The latter can go anywhere within the Schengen Area for up to 90 days without a visa. All the other nationalities must apply for a Schengen Visa.
To learn which the case for you is, you can take a look at the visa policy of the Schengen Area and see for yourself. However, there is a faster solution: iVisa’s Visa Checker. It is located in the top right corner of this page, and you must follow the steps. You choose your nationality from the drag-down menu on the left and put the Netherlands on the menu on the right. If you do not need a visa, you will be notified, and if you do, the Visa Checker can provide a list of the nearest embassies where you can apply for your Schengen Visa.
Schengen visas cannot be obtained online, which is why iVisa cannot process an application. However, we still want to be helpful. As a result, our support service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
One thing worth mentioning is that a Schengen visa can be obtained from more than one embassy. There are strict rules about this. To put things simply, if you want to travel to the Netherlands alone, you need to go to its nearest embassy to get your Schengen visa. However, a lot of people visit multiple European countries during the same trip, in which case, the rules are slightly different. So, if you visit several Schengen countries, you must go and apply for your visa at the embassy of the country that is your main destination. If you cannot determine which country that is, then you must go to the embassy of the nation that you decide to see first. The bottom line is that if you visit France and then the Netherlands, the Schengen visa issued by the French embassy grants you entry in the Netherlands as well.
We are sorry that we cannot provide more assistance with your visa application process, but surely you find the information above useful.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.