The current coronavirus pandemic provoked countries to implement new travel restrictions to reduce its impact. The Netherlands is one of these countries which took some biosecurity measures to prevent people from entering the country if they are carrying the disease, which includes all international arrivals. That is why iVisa.com will help you understand more about the COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel that it is clear.
The Netherlands requirements to enter the country include presenting a negative test result when boarding the airplane, otherwise, your access will be denied. You will also need to submit the Netherlands Health Declaration that reports that you meet the required health conditions. To make things simple, you can use iVisa.com. You will avoid tedious paperwork, and you will only have to take the COVID 19 test Netherlands for travel while our fantastic team takes care of the rest.
Learn more about the COVID 19 test Netherlands for travel and how iVisa.com will make your travel procedure effortlessin the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Netherlands?
Yes, Netherlands has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are coming from a high-risk country or a very high-risk country, in order to enter the Netherlands, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate. You won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Serum Institute of India, Sinopharm BIBP, Sinovac. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling. If you were vaccinated with the Janssen vaccine, your proof of vaccination will only be valid after 28 days.
Which risk category is my country?
- EU safe countries: There are no EU safe countries.
- EU high-risk countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta (from 28 November), Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Safe countries from outside the EU area: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Jordan, Kuwait, Macau, Monaco, Namibia, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Svalbard, Taiwan, Uruguay, UAE, Vatican, Saba, St Eustatius
- Very high-risk areas: Afghanistan, Anguilla, Armenia, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Georgia, Haiti, Montenegro, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Serbia, Singapore, Somalia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Venezuela
- Countries with a virus variant of concern: South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe
- High-risk areas: All the other countries
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to the Netherlands?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 48 hours/antigen within 24 hours
- COVID test exemptions:
- Fully vaccinated/recovered travelers (apart from arrivals from very high-risk areas)
- Travelers coming from EU safe countries
- Children under 12
Information for arrivals from countries with a virus variant of concern:
- COVID test prior to arrival- exceptional arrivals from countries with a virus variant of concern: PCR within 24 hours.
- COVID test after arrival- exceptional arrivals from countries with a virus variant of concern: PCR on day 5 to end quarantine early with negative result.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the Netherlands?
- Quarantine requirements: 10 days for unvaccinated travelers from very high risk areas and all arrivals from countries with a virus variant of concern.
- Quarantine testing: Day 5 to end quarantine early.
What information is required to apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration?
To apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration, you will need the COVID 19 Test Netherland for travel first with a negative result. If you have this and you decide to use iVisa.com for its simplicity, you will have to complete the following list of documents:
- You will need your passport because we need to gather the information required by the government.
- You will have to provide us your email address because that will be the means where you will receive the Netherlands Health Declaration.
- You will need a valid payment method like your Paypal account or any of your debit/credit cards.
What are the processing times and prices?
- If you have a low budget and you’re willing to wait for the Netherlands Health Declaration a bit longer, the Standard Process is for you. USD 20.00 - 1 Business Day.
- If you want to receive the Netherlands Health Declaration faster and have a higher budget, the Rush Process is suitable. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- If you want to get your document as soon as possible despite its price, the Super Rush Process is what you need. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
What do I have to do to get the Netherlands Health Declaration?
- First, write all the required fields in our application form. After doing so, choose the processing time.
- Second, double-check your information and pay for the service you will receive.
- Third, upload all required docs.
As you can see, it will not take more than ten minutes to do. If you have questions while doing the procedure, do not hesitate to contact us. Remember that you will need the COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel first before starting the process.
Where do I receive the Netherlands Health Declaration?
You will receive the Netherlands Health Declaration in your email address. That is why you must get your COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel first.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Applying for the Netherlands Health Declaration might be daunting if you don’t know where to start. That is why iVisa.com is a great alternative to get your travel documents in the most effortless way possible. Feel free to read the reviews from our satisfied customers that recommend our service to verify it.
I have more questions. Where can I find more info?
You have two options: on the iVisa.com’s webpage, you will find different resources that explain the COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel. You can also contact our customer service agents that are available 24/7.
Prepare yourself for your next travel to the Netherlands and apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration now.