The current coronavirus pandemic provoked countries to implement new travel restrictions to reduce its impact. The Netherlands is one of these countries which took some biosecurity measures to prevent people from entering the country if they are carrying the disease, which includes all international arrivals. That is why iVisa.com will help you understand more about the COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel that it is clear.
The Netherlands requirements to enter the country include presenting a negative test result when boarding the airplane, otherwise, your access will be denied. You will also need to submit the Netherlands Health Declaration that reports that you meet the required health conditions. To make things simple, you can use iVisa.com. You will avoid tedious paperwork, and you will only have to take the COVID 19 test Netherlands for travel while our fantastic team takes care of the rest.
Learn more about the COVID 19 test Netherlands for travel and how iVisa.com will make your travel procedure effortlessin the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Netherlands?
Yes, Netherlands has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are coming from a high-risk country, in order to enter the Netherlands, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate. You won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Serum Institute of India, Sinopharm BIBP, Sinovac. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Netherlands travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What is the COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel?
The COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel or just the COVID-19 molecular PCR Test is a required document demonstrating that you do not carry the disease. The negative result must be English, Spanish, German, French, or Dutch. You must take it at least 72 hours before your arrival in the Netherlands. Remember that it must be from a recognized laboratory, and it should state your full name.
As soon as you receive the COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel negative results, you will need to fill out the Netherlands Health Declaration. As we know that it may be time-consuming, you can use iVisa.com to do so. It will take ten minutes, and you can do it from the comfort of your sofa.
What information is required to apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration?
To apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration, you will need the COVID 19 Test Netherland for travel first with a negative result. If you have this and you decide to use iVisa.com for its simplicity, you will have to complete the following list of documents:
- You will need your passport because we need to gather the information required by the government.
- You will have to provide us your email address because that will be the means where you will receive the Netherlands Health Declaration.
- You will need a valid payment method like your Paypal account or any of your debit/credit cards.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the Netherlands?
- There are no quarantine requirements for travelers coming from safe countries. Fully vaccinated travelers coming from high-risk countries can enter the Netherlands without testing or quarantine requirements.
- Travelers coming from high-risk countries cannot enter the Netherlands for tourism purposes if they are not vaccinated. They will not need to quarantine upon presentation of a negative PCR test result taken no more than 72 hours before arrival.
- Travelers coming from very high-risk countries cannot enter the Netherlands for tourism purposes if they are not vaccinated. They need a negative PCR test result taken no more than 72 hours before their arrival even if they have been vaccinated. They also need to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened if they take a COVID-19 test on day 5. These testing and quarantine rules also apply to travelers from virus variant countries, who cannot travel to the Netherlands without a special permission.
- The testing requirement applies to everyone aged 12 or over.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Serum Institute of India, Sinopharm BIBP, Sinovac.
What are the processing times and prices?
- If you have a low budget and you’re willing to wait for the Netherlands Health Declaration a bit longer, the Standard Process is for you. USD 20.00 - 1 Business Day.
- If you want to receive the Netherlands Health Declaration faster and have a higher budget, the Rush Process is suitable. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- If you want to get your document as soon as possible despite its price, the Super Rush Process is what you need. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
What do I have to do to get the Netherlands Health Declaration?
- First, write all the required fields in our application form. After doing so, choose the processing time.
- Second, double-check your information and pay for the service you will receive.
- Third, upload all required docs.
As you can see, it will not take more than ten minutes to do. If you have questions while doing the procedure, do not hesitate to contact us. Remember that you will need the COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel first before starting the process.
Where do I receive the Netherlands Health Declaration?
You will receive the Netherlands Health Declaration in your email address. That is why you must get your COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel first.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Applying for the Netherlands Health Declaration might be daunting if you don’t know where to start. That is why iVisa.com is a great alternative to get your travel documents in the most effortless way possible. Feel free to read the reviews from our satisfied customers that recommend our service to verify it.
I have more questions. Where can I find more info?
You have two options: on the iVisa.com’s webpage, you will find different resources that explain the COVID 19 Test Netherlands for travel. You can also contact our customer service agents that are available 24/7.
Prepare yourself for your next travel to the Netherlands and apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration now.