The COVID-19 outbreak worldwide has been why most countries implemented some travel requirements to enter their borders. To mitigate its impact, The Netherlands announced that tourists worldwide must get a health declaration If you want to visit this country soon, do not worry, iVisa.com will help you learn about How citizens of Belgium can enter The Netherlands during coronavirus.
Tourists must present a Health Declaration, a document that works as a certificate that demonstrates that you meet the health conditions required by the government. Visiting The Netherlands during coronavirus is pretty simple if you decide to use iVisa.com’s expert service!
Find out more about how citizens of Belgium can enter The Netherlands during coronavirus in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Netherlands Health Declaration?
If you wonder how citizens of Belgium can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus, you first have to know about this document. The Netherlands Health Declaration is a travel form that tourists and nationals must present on arrival. It helps the government to control and prevent the COVID-19 outbreak in the country. Bear in mind that obtaining such a document will not exempt you from presenting a visa or passport if eligible to do so.
What is the information required to apply?
To discover how citizens of Belgium can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus, you have to get the Health Declaration. As you know, iVisa.com is engaged in helping you with your document, making your procedure faster and simple. You will need to provide us with the following list of items that are not difficult to find:
- Your current passport with a validity of at least six countries before your trip. It works as your ID during your trip.
- Your email address where you will receive your Health Declaration or any other notification from our part.
- Your payment method because you have to pay for our service.
What are the processing times and prices?
- Standard Processing Option USD 20.00 - 1 Business Day: it is the most affordable service to get your Health Declaration. However, you will have to wait for it an average time.
- Rush Processing Option USD 35.00 - 8 hours: for a higher price, you receive quick service.
- Super Rush Processing Option USD 60.00 - 4 hours: the fastest and most expensive service for your Health Declaration.
What do I have to do to apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration?
Follow our three-step procedure to apply for your Netherlands Health Declaration.
- First, answer all questions related to your procedure in our application form. Then, choose the processing time that you prefer.
- Second, verify that your information is correct and pay for the service. Remember that you can choose from any of your debit/credit cards or Paypal account.
- Third, attach the required docs.
That will be all! Take into account that iVisa.com is a great choice to learn about how citizens of Belgium can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus.
How many times can I enter with the Netherlands Health Declaration?
The Netherlands Health Declaration is a Single Entry document, which means that you will have to obtain another one if you want to enter more than once in the Netherlands. That’s everything you have to know about how citizens of Belgium can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Netherlands Health Declaration?
It is definitely safe! iVisa.com is a travel agency with years of experience helping tourists get their documents in the simplest way possible. It means that you will get your Netherlands Health Declaration from experts.
When you arrive at your destination, present the Health Declaration to meet their requirements. Make sure to always check everything about how citizens of Belgium can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus because the information might change from time to time.
I have more unresolved questions; where can I find more info?
Contact our outstanding customer agents who will be ready to assist you whenever you need it. If you prefer so, you can also write to us at email@example.com. You can also read up on iVisa.com’s website for more information related to your travel documents.