Most tourists worldwide plan to visit different countries, but they might not know about governments’ new travel requirements. As a measure to control the COVID-19 outbreak within their borders, leaders of the Netherlands have implemented the Health Declarationvthat you will have to present during your arrival. Do not feel overwhelmed about this new document. Instead, let iVisa.com help you understand How citizens of Germany can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus.
International arrivals (including national and foreigners) must obtain the Netherlands Health Declaration to report their medical status and allow them to enter the country. Getting your document is not complicated with Visa.com!
Learn more about how citizens of Germany can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Netherlands Health Declaration form?
To help you understand how citizens of Germany can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus, you have to know the Health Declaration Form first. It is a required document that gathers essential data from tourists about their medical condition. It aims to help the government prevent more COVID-19 cases, as tourists must declare that they do not carry with the disease. Take into account that it is not a replacement for a visa or your passport, but another condition to enter.
What is the information required to apply?
To apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Your email address which will be how we will let you know if your Netherlands Health Declaration is ready.
- Your chosen payment method to pay for our service.
- Your current passport.
Those are the items that you have to consider when you learn how citizens of Germany can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and prices?
iVisa.com designed the following alternatives based on your needs.
- Standard Processing Option USD 20.00 - 1 Business Day: it is the most affordable service to get your Health Declaration However, you will have to wait for it an average time.
- Rush Processing Option USD 35.00 - 8 hours: for a higher price, you receive quick service.
- Super Rush Processing Option USD 60.00 - 4 hours: the fastest and most expensive service for your Health Declaration.
If you want to start now, just click here, and you will get it done in no time.
What do I have to do to get the Netherlands Health Declaration?
We know that you wonder about how citizens of Germany can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus. Do not stress out, because iVisa.com will help you with it. Complete the following three steps that will not take ten minutes to do and get your Health Declaration.
- First, you will have to fill out the application form. that we designed. Provide us with your essential info, and choose the processing service you prefer for your Health Declaration.
- Second, double-check that everything is correct and pay for the service.
- Third, upload any required documentation.
How many times can I enter the Netherlands with the Health Declaration?
The Netherlands Health Declaration is a travel document that allows its holder to use it just once. That means it is a Single Entry document. That is all you need to know about how citizens of Germany can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
For sure! iVisa.com has years of experience helping tourists with their travel documents. We are engaged in providing the best service possible. You will get the Health Declaration from an outstanding team. That is why many of our customers recommend our services, as you can read here.
I have more questions. Where can I find more info?
Feel free to contact our fascinating customer service agents who are available whenever you need help. That means you will not have to struggle with anything else related to how citizens of Germany can enter the Netherlands during coronavirus. If you prefer, you can also check the iVisa.com’s website where you will find all you need for your trip. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the Health Declaration right now, and let iVisa.com be part of your dreams!