Most tourists around the world have been thinking about going to different places after the lockdowns that took place in the last several months. However, governments worldwide have designed new travel requirements that visitors must present to enter their countries and this is the case in the Netherlands. If you don’t know where to find information, do not worry! iVisa.com will tell you all you need to know about the Netherland quarantine requirements during coronavirus.
There are three requirements that you must fulfill before you can enter the country. First, you will need a negative result from a COVID-19 PCR Test. After you receive this, you will have to complete the Netherlands Health Declaration which you can obtain iVisa.com quickly. Finally, after presenting both documents, you will need to remain in quarantine.
Learn more about the Netherland quarantine requirements during coronavirus with iVisa.com in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Netherlands?
Yes, Netherlands has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are coming from a high-risk country, in order to enter the Netherlands, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate. You won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Serum Institute of India, Sinopharm BIBP, Sinovac. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Netherlands travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the Netherland Quarantine Requirements during coronavirus?
- There are no quarantine requirements for travelers coming from safe countries. Fully vaccinated travelers coming from high-risk countries can enter the Netherlands without testing or quarantine requirements.
- Travelers coming from high-risk countries cannot enter the Netherlands for tourism purposes if they are not vaccinated. They will not need to quarantine upon presentation of a negative PCR test result taken no more than 72 hours before arrival.
- Travelers coming from very high-risk countries cannot enter the Netherlands for tourism purposes if they are not vaccinated. They need a negative PCR test result taken no more than 72 hours before their arrival even if they have been vaccinated. They also need to quarantine for 10 days, which can be shortened if they take a COVID-19 test on day 5. These testing and quarantine rules also apply to travelers from virus variant countries, who cannot travel to the Netherlands without a special permission.
- The testing requirement applies to everyone aged 12 or over.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Serum Institute of India, Sinopharm BIBP, Sinovac.
How long do I need to stay in quarantine?
The Netherland quarantine requirements during coronavirus is pretty simple. After you present the Netherlands Health Declaration and the negative COVID-19 PCR Test result, you will have to remain in quarantine for 10 days.
What information is required to apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration?
Provide us with the following information for the Netherlands Health Declaration. Take into account that presenting this document will not prevent you from the Netherland Quarantine Requirements during coronavirus.
- The email address that you would like us to send your Netherlands Health Declaration to when it is ready.
- The payment method can be your credit/debit card or Paypal account.
- Your valid passport.
What are the processing times and prices for the Netherlands Health Declaration?
- If you want the most budget-friendly way to get your Netherland Health Declaration Form despite waiting for a longer period of time, then the Standard Processing is what you need. USD 20.00 - 1 Business Day.
- If you prefer something faster and want to pay a bit more, choose the Rush Processing. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- If you want to receive the Netherlands Health Declaration right away, although it is the highest price, select the Super Rush Processing. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
What do I need to do to apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration?
Remember that presenting the Netherlands Health Declaration Form will not prevent you from the Netherland quarantine requirement during coronavirus. Complete the following steps while you decide to apply:
- Answer the application form that we designed for you. It will not take a lot of time to complete. Then, choose the processing service that you prefer.
- Verify that everything looks great and continue with the payment method.
- After completing both steps, attach the required documents and submit them.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust us! Remember thatiVisa.com is a travel agency that helps travelers to make the following restriction requirements effortless. You will have an outstanding team who will assist you whenever you need help. We also have a high-security platform that will safeguard your information. If you don’t believe us, just look at the positive comments in our review section to verify it.
I have more questions. How can I find more information about it?
If you have unresolved doubts about the Netherland quarantine requirements during coronavirus, you can contact our extraordinary support agents who are ready to help you 24/7. You can also check the iVisa.com webpage to find related details about it.
Apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration and let iVisa.com help you to achieve your dreams in the most effortless way possible.