Traveling can be expensive, but they don't always have to be always. iVisa.com gives you some cheap ways to process your travel documents, whether you are going around the world or discovering the ones near yours. Just pack your bags, drop us a response, and we will be in touch with you till the point of delivery of travel documents for all your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Netherland Schengen visa termed as a ‘short-stay visa’?
Yes. This is a visa allowing you to stay in the Netherlands for only 90 days in any 180 days. This is mainly for tourists and business purposes, and you can extend for any longer stay. A valid passport is required mandatorily to get your Schengen visa. Apply with iVisa.com and learn more about Netherland Schengen visa multiple entry.
What might be the difference between a single-entry Schengen visa and a multiple entry Schengen visa to the Netherlands?
A single-entry Schengen visa allows entry to Netherland only once, which means you may not re-enter the area after leaving, but on the other hand, multiple-entry Schengen visas multiple entries into the Netherland within the visa’s validity period i.e., 90 days total within 180 days. For more details, visit this link.
I have got multiple entry visas, my duration of stay period is going to expire. Can I extend my Schengen visa?
You may not extend your visa due simply to enjoy a longer travel period. You can only extend it in exceptional cases, such as for unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances, because of some humanitarian reasons or because of any serious personal reasons preventing exit from Netherland before the current visa expires. Get help from our customer support team.
Are multiple entries possible with the Schengen visa?
Yes. Multiple entries allow for two or several entries during the validity of the visa. This is indicated on the visa sticker by “02” or “MULT” under the heading “Number of entries”.
What all needed requirements should I provide to get a Schengen visa?
Countries throughout the world have different visa requirements which can have extensive amounts of paperwork before granting you admission for tourism, business, or educational purposes. Visas can take up to several weeks for approval and cost a significant amount. If you require are simple process and easy requirements apply with iVisa.com:
- A valid passport scanned copy to get the details and contact information.
- A valid email address we need to provide you the approved copy of the document via mail
- You can make payments using valid debit/credit cards. Necessary documents of accommodation proof and travel plans.
You may click here to get upload the documents and access more details.
Tell me about iVisa.com’s processing time and fees?
The authorization process does not require lengthy approval procedures as a visa. It is less time-consuming for applying through an online application form, click here and make your processing easier. The options for us:
- Standard Processing Option: one of the affordable means to attain your document easily.
- Rush Processing Option: compared to the above option, this is slightly expensive and speedy to obtain the document
- Super Rush Processing Option: this is the most expensive option because it is the fastest among the above two mentioned options. It will provide you with a document on ASAP.
How can I get a Netherland Schengen visa?
The Schengen visa application is much easier than other forms that take much effort to run behind and here all is to follow a simple process:
- First, fill your form. Then choose your processing time to your convenience.
- Second, verify and double the information sent. Make payment through debit/credit cards available.
- Third, upload your documents or passport scan. To complete the form, give the “SUBMIT” button.
Why should I apply with iVisa.com?
We have highly experienced staff, who are available at any time for soon responses. We work together with trust and effectively communicate with each other, even handling crises. Our staff are flexible to work on updated technologies and your data are secured on our hands.
Visit this link for more detailed information on Netherland Schengen visa multiple entry.