The coronavirus has been the reason why most tourists worldwide have reconsidered their travels to other places around the world. Countries worldwide have opened their borders to attract more visitors and reactivate their economy, including the Netherlands. This means that you will need to fulfill the Netherlands COVID-19 rules to enter and stay in the country. Feel confident because iVisa.com will help you to clarify all your doubts related to this.
Visitors must complete the following conditions: a negative COVID-19 PCR test that demonstrates that you are not carrying the disease. You will then have to fill out the Netherlands Health Declaration and doing this with iVisa.com will help you avoid tedious paperwork. Finally, when you present both requirements, you will need to stay in quarantine for a short time.
Find out more about the Netherlands COVID-19 Rules with iVisa.com in the following FAQ section.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Netherlands COVID-19 Rules?
The Netherlands COVID-19 Rules have three different aspects that you will need to bear in mind before you start planning your trip. As you know, COVID-19 is still present, so the government implemented these restrictions to prevent more cases within its borders. That is why you will need to take the COVID-19 PCR Test and provide a negative result. When you have it, you will obtain the Netherlands Health Declaration with iVisa.com.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Netherlands?
Yes, Netherlands has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are coming from a high-risk country or a very high-risk country, in order to enter the Netherlands, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate. You won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Serum Institute of India, Sinopharm BIBP, Sinovac. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling. If you were vaccinated with the Janssen vaccine, your proof of vaccination will only be valid after 28 days.
Which risk category is my country?
- EU safe countries: There are no EU safe countries.
- EU high-risk countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta (from 28 November), Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Safe countries from outside the EU area: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Jordan, Kuwait, Macau, Monaco, Namibia, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Svalbard, Taiwan, Uruguay, UAE, Vatican, Saba, St Eustatius
- Very high-risk areas: Afghanistan, Anguilla, Armenia, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Georgia, Haiti, Montenegro, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Serbia, Singapore, Somalia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Venezuela
- Countries with a virus variant of concern: South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe
- High-risk areas: All the other countries
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to the Netherlands?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 48 hours/antigen within 24 hours
- COVID test exemptions:
- Fully vaccinated/recovered travelers (apart from arrivals from very high-risk areas)
- Travelers coming from EU safe countries
- Children under 12
Information for arrivals from countries with a virus variant of concern:
- COVID test prior to arrival- exceptional arrivals from countries with a virus variant of concern: PCR within 24 hours.
- COVID test after arrival- exceptional arrivals from countries with a virus variant of concern: PCR on day 5 to end quarantine early with negative result.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the Netherlands?
- Quarantine requirements: 10 days for unvaccinated travelers from very high risk areas and all arrivals from countries with a virus variant of concern.
- Quarantine testing: Day 5 to end quarantine early.
What information is required to apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration?
As you know, the Netherlands COVID-19 rules are clear and state that you must get the Netherlands Health Declaration and report your medical condition. That is why we recommend you using iVisa.com and you will need to provide us the following details:
- A valid payment method.
- An email address in which you will receive the Netherlands Health Declaration when ready.
- A valid passport.
What are the processing times and prices for the Netherlands Health Declaration?
- The Standard Processing is a suitable alternative if you want the most budget-friendly service. USD 20.00 - 1 Business Day.
- The Rush Processing is an excellent option for fast service while paying a higher fee. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- The Super Rush Processing is perfect if you want the Netherlands Health Declaration Form ASAP despite being the most expensive one. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
What do I need to do to apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration?
As you know, iVisa.com will help you to acquire your Netherlands Health Declaration more effortlessly so you can meet the Netherlands COVID-19 Rules. You will need to complete the following steps:
- Start by completing our application form that will not take long to do. After that, select the processing service that suits you.
- Make sure to double-check all your information and pay for the service.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned and submit it.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Indeed, you can! If you are looking for the safest and best alternative to get the Netherlands Health Declaration Form, then iVisa.com is for you. We have a high-security website that protects your information from being leaked to third parties. You can also verify what we say in the review section where you will see the positive comments left by our satisfied customers.
I have more questions. How can I find more information about it?
Feel free to get in touch with our outstanding customer service agents who will be ready to answer any questions about the Netherlands COVID-19 Rules. You can also check the iVisa.com’s webpage and look at other documents you will need for your trip.
Apply for the Netherlands Health Declaration with iVisa.com and achieve your biggest dreams in the most comfortable form possible.