We are sure that as soon as you think about the Netherlands, windmills are the first thing that pops into your mind. Visit the Windmills of Kinderdijk and explore these relics that come from the 18th century. Visit the 19 windmills in Kindderdijk between April and October to see them in motion during the Mill days. iVisa.com can help you with the entry requirements to the Netherlands.
Citizens of Colombia must be aware of a new document required for international travelers called ETIAS. The ETIAS authorization will be mandatory for citizens of Colombia in 2022.
Check more information about the Netherlands ETIAS for citizens of Colombia below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does ETIAS mean?
ETIAS means European Travel Information and Authorization System. In other words, the ETIAS is an authorization for all international travelers who are exempt from a Schengen visa. The process is 100% online, and you only need an Internet connection to complete a simple application.
I’m a citizen of Colombia. Can I apply for the Netherlands ETIAS?
Yes! Citizens of Colombia are eligible to apply for the Netherlands ETIAS. In this case, Colombia is exempt from the Schengen visa, which means that citizens of Colombia need the Netherlands ETIAS before entering Europe.
Is the Netherlands ETIAS valid for other countries?
Yes! The Netherlands ETIAS for citizens of Colombia is valid for the 26 countries in the Schengen zone. We have a useful tool that can help you confirm what countries belong to the Schengen zone. Use our Visa Checker and check all the travel documents you need for any country in Europe.
What is the validity of the Netherlands ETIAS?
The validity of the Netherlands ETIAS for citizens of Colombia is a maximum of 3 years. The ETIAS document allows a stay for up to 90 days within a 6-month period in the Netherlands or any other Schengen country.
Also, the ETIAS authorization has multiple entry benefits.
What information is required?
Citizens of Colombia must provide personal details and answer questions related to security. EU immigration will verify your application before approving your entry to the Netherlands.
Other relevant requirements:
- A scan of your passport with a clear view of your details and photo.
- An email address to receive the ETIAS document.
- Payment alternatives, iVisa.com has a minimum fee for the professional service that you can pay with a Paypal account or use a credit/debit card.
Connect with our support agents if you have any doubts.
What are the processing times and fees?
The Netherlands ETIAS for citizens of Colombia has three alternatives:
- Standard processing service, If you are willing to wait a regular time for your Netherlands ETIAS.
- Rush processing service, acquire the Netherlands ETIAS in less time.
- Super Rush processing service, expect the ETIAS document in your email inbox right away.
What is the ETIAS process?
- First, fill out the electronic form with personal information and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Second, review your application and proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Third, upload a scan of your passport.
How will I receive the ETIAS document?
Remember that EU immigration will request the ETIAS document as soon as you arrive in the Netherlands. Have it with you at all times when landing in Europe.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
The Netherlands ETIAS for citizens of Colombia will take you a few minutes to complete with iVisa.com.
Where can I find more information?
Get in touch with our customer service team. We are available 24/7 and waiting to answer all your questions!
Trust our reliable services and get the Netherlands ETIAS.