To travel with safety and comfort are the wishes of most travelers. Apply with iVisa.com to find out about the capability of our team to serve your customized needs.
Citizens of Afghanistan need to apply for the Schengen visa to enter the Netherlands. Apply with iVisa.com and learn about the Netherlands (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan. If you are a citizen of Afghanistan searching for ways to apply for the Schengen visa, then keep on reading this article for more detailed information.
Frequently Asked Questions
I AM AN AFGHAN; DO I NEED A VISA TO ENTER NETHERLANDS?
Yes. you need to get a Schengen visa which will allow you to stay in the Netherlands for no more than 90 days in any 180 days. Citizens of Afghanistan do not enjoy visa-free entry, so they need to get a Schengen visa to enter the Netherlands. Start your visa application with iVisa.com and enjoy a worry-free travel experience as our team of experts will take care of the paperwork and deliver the Netherlands (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan online as soon as possible.
WHAT ABOUT MINOR APPLICANTS FROM AFGHANISTAN?
There can be certain cases where an applicant, under the age of 18, needs to travel alone. In such situations, the minor applicant should attach passport copies of parents or guardians. The parents should duly sign the application form.
Apply with iVisa.com and learn how to apply for the Netherlands (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT SCHENGEN VISAS?
Schengen visas can differ according to your purposes of travel. Before a trip, you need to identify the purpose and then apply for it. The following are three kinds of Schengen Visa.
- Airport transit visa (type A): it does not permit you to leave the international area of the airport but to pass through a Schengen country on an airline layover from one non-Schengen country to another.
- Transit Visa (type B): permits entry into the Schengen Area for up to five days.
- Short stay or travel visa (Type C): most common Schengen visa that permits travel in any country for up to 90 days in 180 days.
There is a Schengen visa for every occasion. Choose your visa type and apply with iVisa.com and our team of experts will process and deliver the Netherlands (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan as quickly as possible.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET MY VISA APPLICATION PROCESSED WITH IVISA.COM?
To [apply for a Schengen visa] with iVisa.com, you are required to present some documents. You should note that all the documents presented must be well signed and correctly filled. The requirements are:
- International passport: should be valid for at least three months beyond the duration of your stay in the Netherlands.
- Two recent passport photographs: the photographs should be in the plain background and should be 2 by 2 in dimension.
- To fill the application form: with no dishonest information and properly signed.
- Other Documents: a copy of hotel accommodation booking, insurance copies may be required,
- A valid email address: this is to provide you with the tourist visa by email after the completion of the process.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TIME TO DELIVER MY VISA?
iVisa.com makes the Netherlands (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan process easier. Check out the processing options below.
- Standard Processing Option: the most affordable means to attain your document easily.
- Rush Processing Option: compared to the above option, this is a slightly more expensive and faster way to get the document.
- Super Rush Processing Option: this is the most expensive option because it is the fastest among the three options. It will provide you with a document ASAP.
HOW CAN I PROCEED TO FILL IN THE VISA APPLICATION?
The Netherlands Schengen Visa for citizens of Afghanistan is easy compared to other long applications. You require a maximum of 10 minutes to complete it. You’ll be ready with these simple steps:
- First, fill in your form here. Then, choose your processing time according to your convenience.
- Second, verify and double check the information sent. Make payment through PayPal or debit/credit cards.
- Third, upload a scan of your passport and other documents if required.
If you have any unresolved issues, then immediately contact our customer support team. They will guide you to resolve the issue.
WHY I NEED TO PROCESS MY NETHERLANDS VISA APPLICATION WITH IVISA.COM?
Our customers provide positive feedback and iVisa.com still have existing customers who rely on us for services and getting their travel queries solved. Our team of experts makes sure that you are comfortable with the application process for the Netherlands (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Afghanistan.