Get Your New Caledonia Travel Certificate Online Now!
Learn More: Travel Certificate
IMPORTANT NOTE: since March 30th, 2022 the New Caledonia Travel Certificate is no longer needed to enter the country.
The New Caledonia Travel Certificate is a document that all travelers aged 11 and over must fill out before arriving in New Caledonia. With this travel document, New Caledonian authorities can get in touch with travelers who may have been exposed to COVID-19. You can apply for your New Caledonia Travel Certificate here.
WHO CAN ENTER NEW CALEDONIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
All travelers must present a completed Travel Certificate before boarding. However, this does not apply to children younger than 11 years old and passengers arriving from Wallis and Futuna.
OBTAIN THE NEW CALEDONIA TRAVEL CERTIFICATE
To get the New Caledonia Travel Certificate, simply fill in the handy iVisa.com application with your travel and health details. Our agents know this application process off by heart. Tourists over the age of 12 will need to be vaccinated to travel to New Caledonia so check your vaccine and remember to get a COVID-19 test too.
Check our application page to complete the New Caledonia Travel Certificate.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you finish filling out iVisa.com’s online form, we’ll forward the New Caledonia Travel Certificate to your email. Print it out and hand-sign it, if necessary so that you can display it to the immigration officers upon arrival.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules in New Caledonia.
Required Documents to Apply
Proof of Accommodation
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
All travelers aged 11 and over entering New Caledonia, regardless of their nationality, must carry a New Caledonia Travel Certificate.
This health declaration DOES NOT replace a visa. If citizens from your country require a visa, immigration will ask for it when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that's the case, we suggest you contact an embassy.
At the airport, you must present the deliverable that we will send you in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
It is highly recommended that you keep your deliverable with you either as an electronic copy (on a smartphone or tablet) or as a hard copy.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter New Caledonia?
Yes. All tourists aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated to enter New Caledonia.
You are considered fully vaccinated only if it has passed:
- One week after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- 28 days after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
- One week after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary);
- One week after a booster ARNm dose (Moderna or Pfizer) after two shots of a vaccine on the WHO’s health emergencies list (Sinovac/Coronavac or Sinopharm/BBIB-PVeroCells).
Note: Travelers aged 12 or over must have received a dose of complementary messenger RNA vaccine no later than 9 months following the injection of the last required dose to be considered as fully vaccinated.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest New Caledonia travel updates with your airline and/or the nearest embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to New Caledonia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours
- COVID test after the arrival: All travelers must take a covid test 2 days after arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 are exempt from testing.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in New Caledonia?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in New Caledonia.
What is the New Caledonia Travel Certificate?
Is it mandatory to apply for the New Caledonia Travel Certificate if I’m traveling to New Caledonia?
Do children also need to complete the New Caledonia Travel Certificate?
How much does the New Caledonia Travel Certificate cost?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 27.99
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 49.49
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 79.99
When should I apply for the New Caledonia Travel Certificate?
How do I get the New Caledonia Travel Certificate?
How long is the New Caledonia Travel Certificate valid for and how many times can I apply for one?
Can I get the New Caledonia Travel Certificate for free?
Can I chat to you if I have more questions?
Where can I read more about the New Caledonia Travel Certificate?
Learn more about New Caledonia Tourism
Where can I read more?
- How Can Citizens of France Enter New Caledonia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Japan Enter New Caledonia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of New Zealand Enter New Caledonia During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Australia Enter New Caledonia During Coronavirus?
- New Caledonia covid entry requirements: Get to know them here
- New Caledonia Covid 19 Restrictions: Read them here