The citizens of New Zealand who travel to Egypt for tourism purposes are no longer required to go to the nearest Egyptian embassy for a consular visa. Instead, you can apply for an Egypt visa online because you qualify for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you get it in as little as 4 business days.
Egypt Visa for the citizens of New Zealand – the requirements
Before you proceed to the application page, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements. Fortunately, the list is short, and chances are that you already have everything necessary for the process. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all travelers who wish to apply for an Egypt visa online must have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Egypt. Failure to comply leads to a denied request. Also, you must scan your passport’s information page because you will be required to upload it during the application process.
- An address for your destination – you must mention where you are going to stay during your trip. The name of the location and a street are required. If you plan to visit multiple locations, you can put together an itinerary.
- E-mail address – since the electronic visa arrives via e-mail, you will have to provide a valid address. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of your electronic visa before departure. You will be required to present it at the port of entry.
- Means of payment – when it comes to paying for services, iVisa provides multiple options so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
Egypt Visa for the citizens of New Zealand – the online application form
After the requirements are met, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete the task, but if you have questions or need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is open non-stop and entirely free of charge.
The application form you are asked to fill in is split into three steps. The first one wants your personal information, but you also have to choose a processing time for your application, as well as the desired number of entries. Keep in mind that both factors will affect the cost of your Egypt visa. As for processing, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 6 business days, and you will be charged $50.
- Rush processing – this time, your Egypt e-visa arrives within 5 business days, but the fee is $80.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option you can choose, it makes sense that it is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 4 business days, and you must pay $115.
As for the number of entries, you are provided with two options. The prices for the single-entry Egypt visa are mentioned above, while the multiple-entry visa costs an additional $35 for each processing time.
The second step wants you to cover the payment and carefully review your form. It is essential that all the information you submit is 100% accurate. And finally, the third step requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. Once you are done, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there. What you need to remember is that the citizens of New Zealand have an easy time applying for an Egypt visa. iVisa handles all the bureaucracy so that you do not have to. The document is valid for 90 days since issuance, and you are allowed to stay in Egypt for a period that cannot exceed 30 days.