When you plan a trip to New Zealand, one of the first things you need to consider is the fact that you may need to obtain a visa in advance. New Zealand’s visa policy includes a list of visa waiver countries as well, and their citizens can travel without a visa. However, a New Zealand ETA is necessary. The Electronic Travel Authorization was recently adopted, and all visa-exempt nationalities must purchase one before departure. Except for Australian citizens. With iVisa, you can acquire the travel document you need with very little effort. To learn more about the New Zealand ETA, you should take a few moments and read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Andorra eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. The citizens of Andorra, together with other 59 nationalities, are exempt from getting a visa when going to New Zealand. So yes, as an Andorran national, you qualify for a New Zealand ETA, and iVisa can help you with the online application process.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
The first thing you have to do before you begin the process of obtaining a New Zealand ETA is to make sure that you meet the requirements. However, as you are about to see, the list is not that long, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
No. What you must understand is that one of the perks of applying for an ETA with iVisa is that you get to pick the processing speed of your application. That way, you can have your document precisely when you need it. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
Not too much. Besides, the cost of a New Zealand ETA is not fixed. It varies depending on the processing time of your application. So, if you want your ETA as fast as possible, it makes sense that you pay more than if you choose the standard option. Here is a list of prices:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA expires 2 years after issued after issue.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
You are granted a stay that is limited to 90 days Per Entry.