Planning a trip to a new foreign country takes quite a bit of time and consideration. When you travel to New Zealand, one of your main concerns should be the visa. After all, since most nationalities need one, chances are that you do too. However, even if you come from a visa waiver country, you still need to acquire a New Zealand ETA before your departure. The ETA was adopted recently, and it is meant for all visa-exempt nationalities, except for Australian citizens. iVisa can help with the online application process. To find out more details about the New Zealand ETA, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Argentina eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. The citizens of Argentina, same as 59 other nationalities, are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand. So yes, as an Argentinian citizen, you are eligible for a New Zealand ETA, and iVisa can help you acquire it with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
The first thing you should do before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form is to make sure that you meet the requirements. As you will see, the task at hand is not complicated at all. Chances are that you already have everything necessary for the process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
No. Plus, you should know that choosing iVisa as your visa service means that you get the opportunity to select the processing time of your application. You are given three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
That depends. The cost of a New Zealand ETA is not fixed. It is determined by the processing time of your application. As you can imagine, the faster the processing, the higher the amount you are charged. The prices are:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA expires 2 years after issued after the date of issuance.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
As a New Zealand ETA holder, you are allowed to spend up to 90 days Per Entry in New Zealand.