Traveling to New Zealand means that you have to apply for a visa unless you come from one of the visa waiver countries. But even so, you should know that you are not entirely off the hook. In July 2019, New Zealand decided that all visa-exempt nationalities, except Australians, must obtain a New Zealand ETA before departure, and that is where iVisa comes in. We can help you get the Electronic Travel Authorization with minimal effort. To learn more about the New Zealand ETA, we provided some information below that we believe is helpful.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Austria eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes, the citizens of Austria are visa-exempt, and as a result, you are required to obtain a New Zealand ETA before departure. But iVisa is here to help you every step of the process.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
An Electronic Travel Authorization is not a visa per se., but you still need to meet a few requirements. However, you will see that the New Zealand ETA is not a demanding document to obtain. In fact, you need very few things. They are as follows:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Besides, one of the perks of using iVisa’s services when you apply for a New Zealand ETA is that you get to choose the processing time of your application. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 1 Business Day
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
The cost of a New Zealand ETA is not fixed. It varies depending on the processing time you select for your application. Therefore, the prices are as follows:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity of 2 years after issued since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
When you obtain a New Zealand ETA, you can stay in the country for a period that cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.