New Zealand makes for a fantastic vacation destination, and if you choose to go there, you are going to have a lovely time. However, before you start planning your trip, you should know that you may be required to get a visa in advance. Even if you are exempt from getting one, you need to acquire a New Zealand ETA. iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you do not invest too much time or energy. If you are interested in learning more about the New Zealand ETA, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Bahraini citizen, can I apply for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. The citizens of Bahrain are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand, which is why you need a New Zealand ETA. iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
While the online application process of getting a New Zealand ETA is far more accessible than going to an embassy, you still have to make sure that you meet a few requirements. However, as you will see, the list below does not include anything that may be difficult to obtain. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – all that iVisa needs from you are the arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – when it comes to paying for its services, iVisa can be pretty flexible. You are free to use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to be ready?
That is up to you. Using iVisa’s services to get your ETA means that you are at liberty to choose the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can select the one that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA is ready within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you are required to wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your ETA arrives within just 30 minutes
Is it expensive to acquire a New Zealand ETA online?
Not at all. Plus, the cost of your New Zealand ETA depends on which option you choose regarding the processing time of your application. Therefore, the faster you want your travel document to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. Here are the prices:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
What is the validity of a New Zealand ETA?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity of 2 years after issued after the date of issue.
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time am I allowed to spend in New Zealand each time I travel there?
When you hold a New Zealand ETA, you are allowed to stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot go beyond 90 days Per Entry.