Are you planning a trip to New Zealand? Then you should know that you may be required to get a visa before departure. Fortunately, 60 nationalities are visa-exempt, and if you are among them, you can avoid going to an embassy. However, you should know that even visa-exempt nationalities must obtain a travel document. We are referring to a New Zealand ETA. Only Australians are not required to get one. iVisa put its services at your disposal so that you enjoy a short and stress-free online application process. To find out more about the New Zealand ETA, you should read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Bruneian citizen, can I apply for a New Zealand ETA?
Since the citizens of Brunei are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand, a New Zealand ETA is necessary. Fortunately, iVisa can help you get the document you need in no time with little effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
As you are about to find out, the New Zealand ETA is not a demanding document. All you need is some documentation and information so that iVisa can get the process started. Below, you will find the list of requirements you have to meet for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – all that iVisa needs from you are the arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – when it comes to paying for its services, iVisa can be pretty flexible. You are free to use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to be ready?
That is entirely up to you. One of the perks of using iVisa’s services is that you are given the possibility to choose the processing speed of your application. In fact, iVisa gives you three options. That way, you can select the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA is ready within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you are required to wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your ETA arrives within just 30 minutes
Is it expensive to acquire a New Zealand ETA online?
No. However, you must keep in mind that the amount you are charged for a New Zealand ETA is variable. It depends on the processing speed you choose for your application. So, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you are going to be charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
What is the validity of a New Zealand ETA?
The New Zealand ETA expires 2 years after issued after the issuance date.
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time am I allowed to spend in New Zealand each time I travel there?
After you enter New Zealand with an ETA, you can remain in the country for no more than 90 days Per Entry.