Are you traveling to New Zealand anytime soon? Then you should know that New Zealand introduces the Electronic Travel Authorization for all visa-exempt nationalities expect Australians. As a result, as long as you come from a visa waiver country, you must apply for a New Zealand ETA. The measure becomes mandatory in October 2019. But you have no reason for concern. iVisa prepared a fast and stress-free online application process so that you can get your New Zealand ETA with little to no effort. If you are interested in learning more about the New Zealand ETA, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Bulgaria eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. All European Union citizens are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand, so Bulgarian citizens make no exception. As a result, you need to apply for a New Zealand ETA before departure. iVisa can help you with the process.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
As you can imagine, a New Zealand ETA is not as demanding to obtain as a visa per se. Even so, you still need to make sure that you have everything necessary for the online application process. That should not be a complicated task because the list is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not/ but what is important to remember is that when you apply for a New Zealand ETA using the services rendered by iVisa is that you can pick the processing time of your application. iVisa came up with three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 1 Business Day
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
That depends. The cost of a New Zealand ETA is determined by the processing time you select for your application. The list of prices for each option can be seen below, but keep in mind that the faster you want the processing to go, the more you will be charged.
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity period of 2 years after issued since the date of issuance.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
A New Zealand ETA ensures a stay of maximum 90 days Per Entry.