New Zealand makes for a fantastic vacation destination, but if you decide on visiting it, you should know a few things. What is new about New Zealand’s visa policy is that the Electronic Travel Authorization was introduced in July 2019. The document must be obtained by all visa-exempt nationalities except Australians. So, starting October 2019, as a visa-exempt nationality, you can no longer travel to New Zealand with a passport only. You must acquire a New Zealand ETA in advance. Lucky for you, iVisa can help you obtain it in no time. Below, you will find some useful information about the New Zealand ETA.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Croatia eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Croatia is a member of the European Union, and since all EU citizens are visa-exempt, it makes sense that Croatian citizens should obtain a New Zealand ETA. iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
What you should do before you apply for a New Zealand ETA is to check and see whether or not you meet the requirements. As you will notice, the list is not very long, and chances are that you already have some of the necessary items. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. One of the benefits of using iVisa’s services when you want to obtain a travel document is that you get to choose the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
The price of a New Zealand ETA is not fixed. It is established during the application process when you are asked to choose a processing time for your application. The faster you want the processing to go, the more you spend on your travel document. Here are the costs for each option:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA is valid for 2 years after issued since the issuance date.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
A New Zealand ETA allows you to stay in New Zealand for no more than 90 days Per Entry.