Are you planning to spend some time in New Zealand in the future? Then you should know that New Zealand made a few changes to its visa policy recently. One of those changes is represented by an Electronic Travel Authorization. Consequently, the nationalities who are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand will need not only their passport to enter the country but a New Zealand ETA as well. The only exception is for Australian citizens who can still travel freely. iVisa created a short and stress-free online application process so that you do not invest too much time and energy. To learn more about the New Zealand ETA, you should read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of France eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. French citizens qualify for a New Zealand ETA. After all, as a French national, you are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand. But iVisa can help you with the online application process.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
One of the first things you should do before you go ahead and fill in the application form is to ensure that you can provide iVisa with everything it needs to get the process started. That should not be too hard since the list of requirements is not that long, and chances are you already have everything you need, which is as follows:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
No. What you have to understand is that when you employ the services of iVisa, you get to choose the processing speed of your application. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
That depends. The cost of a New Zealand is not fixed. It varies according to the processing speed of your application. As a result, the sooner you want your travel document to arrive, the more you are charged. The prices are listed down below.
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA is valid for 2 years after issued since the issuance date.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
When you hold a New Zealand ETA, you can stay in New Zealand for no more than 90 days Per Entry.