Are you planning to spend your vacation in New Zealand? Then you should do some research about its entry requirement to see if you need a visa or an ETA. Most people are required to obtain the former, but if you are exempt from getting a visa, you are obligated to acquire a New Zealand ETA. Only Australian citizens can skip that step. The ETA was adopted in July 2019 and becomes mandatory in October same year. iVisa created a fast and stress-free online application process so that you can get the travel document you need with ease. In case you are interested in learning more about the New Zealand ETA, you should take a couple of minutes and read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As an Israeli citizen, can I apply for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. Since Israeli citizens are exempt from obtaining a visa when going to New Zealand, you are eligible for a New Zealand ETA. iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form for a New Zealand ETA, you must make sure that you meet the requirements. However, that should not be a challenging task since the list is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. For a successful application process, you will need the following documents and information:
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – all that iVisa needs from you are the arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – when it comes to paying for its services, iVisa can be pretty flexible. You are free to use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to be ready?
That is for you to decide. One of the best things about iVisa is that you are given the possibility to choose the processing speed of your application. You are provided with three excellent options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA is ready within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you are required to wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your ETA arrives within just 30 minutes
Is it expensive to acquire a New Zealand ETA online?
No. Besides, you should know that the cost of your New Zealand visa depends on your application’s processing speed, which you choose. So, the faster you want your travel document to arrive, the more you will be charged. Here is the list of prices for each option:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
What is the validity of a New Zealand ETA?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity period of 2 years after issued
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time am I allowed to spend in New Zealand each time I travel there?
Your stay in New Zealand cannot go beyond 90 days Per Entry.