If New Zealand is the country you wish to spend your vacation in, then you should know that you may need to obtain a visa before you go there. At the same time, 60 nationalities are visa exempt. In case you find yourself in the latter category, you can avoid a trip to the embassy. Even so, you are still obligated to acquire a New Zealand ETA. All visa-exempt nationalities, except for Australian citizens, have to get one. iVisa can help with the online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. You should read the information below to learn more about the New Zealand ETA.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Kuwaiti citizen, can I apply for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. The citizens of Kuwait are exempt from obtaining a visa when going to New Zealand. As a result, you qualify for a New Zealand ETA. iVisa is here to help you every step of the way.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
As you will notice below, the list of requirements for a New Zealand ETA is not long, and the items you see on it should be easy to acquire. Moreover, you may already have some (if not all) of the things you need. Here is what you must put together for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – all that iVisa needs from you are the arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – when it comes to paying for its services, iVisa can be pretty flexible. You are free to use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to be ready?
Not too long. Besides, iVisa gives you the opportunity to select your application’s processing time. You are presented with three excellent choices so that you can pick the one that you think is best for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA is ready within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you are required to wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your ETA arrives within just 30 minutes
Is it expensive to acquire a New Zealand ETA online?
Not at all. Plus, you should know that the amount you are charged for a New Zealand ETA depends on the option you select regarding the processing speed of your application. The faster the processing, the higher the cost. Here is the list of prices:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 57.00
- Super Rush – USD 57.00
What is the validity of a New Zealand ETA?
The period of validity of a New Zealand ETA is of 2 years after issued since the issue date.
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time am I allowed to spend in New Zealand each time I travel there?
After you arrive in New Zealand, you can remain in the country for no more than 90 days Per Entry.