Are you planning a trip to New Zealand? Then you should do some research about its entry requirements to see whether or not you need a visa. However, what we can tell you is that most nationalities are required to obtain a visa before departure, while others are exempt. But even if you are exempt, you still need to get a New Zealand ETA. New Zealand only recently introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization, and all visa-exempt nationalities must get one, except for Australian citizens. iVisa can help with the online application form. To learn more about the New Zealand ETA, we recommend that you read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Latvia eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes, the citizens of Latvia are eligible for a New Zealand ETA. After all, as a Latvian citizen, you are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand. iVisa can help you get the document you need with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form, you need to take care of the requirements. The good news is, though, that the list is not that long, and chances are that you already have what it takes for a successful application process. Here are the information and documents you need to put together:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Plus, when you employ the services provided by iVisa, you are given a chance to choose the processing speed of your application. iVisa came up with three options so that you can select the one that is most convenient for you. Here they are:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 1 Business Day
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
That depends. The cost of a New Zealand ETA varies according to the processing speed you choose for your application. Naturally, the sooner you need your travel document, the more you have to pay for it. The list of prices can be found below.
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity of 2 years after issued since the issuance date.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
When you hold a New Zealand ETA, you can stay in the country for no more than 90 days Per Entry.