When you plan a trip to New Zealand, one of the things you must consider is that you may need a visa to enter the country. However, you should know that even if you are visa-exempt, you still need to apply for a New Zealand ETA. The Electronic Travel Authorization was adopted in July 2019, and it is meant for all visa-exempt nationalities except for Australian citizens. But there is no reason for concern. iVisa can help you get what you need with little to no effort. If you are interested in learning more about the New Zealand ETA, you can read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Lithuania eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. Since Lithuanian citizens are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand, they are eligible for a New Zealand ETA. iVisa facilitates the application process for you.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
As you can imagine, before you begin the online process of getting a New Zealand ETA, you must make sure that you have everything necessary for a successful application process. But that is no reason for concern. The ETA is not a demanding document to obtain, and you may already have everything you need, which is as follows:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Plus, you have to remember that using iVisa’s services means that you can choose the processing speed of your application. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can pick the one that best works for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 1 Business Day
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
The amount you spend on a New Zealand ETA is variable. It is influenced by the choice you make regarding the processing time of your application. Basically, the faster you want your ETA, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The validity of a New Zealand ETA is of 2 years after issued since the date of issuance.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
When you hold a New Zealand ETA, you are restricted from staying in New Zealand for more than. 90 days Per Entry.