New Zealand is a fantastic vacation destination, and if you decide to go there, you will have an unforgettable experience. Nevertheless, before you start the planning process, you should consider the fact that you may need a visa. Even if you do not, you are visa-exempt, you must apply for a New Zealand ETA, which was introduced in July 2019. According to New Zealand’s visa policy, all visa-exempt nationalities are required to get one, except for the citizens of Australia. iVisa puts at your disposal its resources so that you can acquire the document you need with minimal effort. If you want to learn more about the New Zealand ETA, you should read the information we provided below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Luxembourg eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
The citizens of Luxembourg are exempt from getting a visa when going to New Zealand, so yes, as a citizen of Luxembourg, you qualify for a New Zealand ETA. iVisa will help you every step of the way.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
The first thing on your mind before you start the process of getting a New Zealand ETA is the list of requirements. You need to fulfill them all. Nonetheless, that should not be a challenging task since the list is not long, and the items on it are easy to obtain. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
No. Besides, you must bear in mind that when you use iVisa’s services to get an ETA, you are able to choose the processing time of your application. iVisa puts at your disposal three options. That way, you can make the best possible choice for you. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
The cost of a New Zealand ETA is determined by the option you choose regarding the processing speed of your application. So, if you need your ETA as fast as possible, you will pay more than if you want it according to the standard processing. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA is valid for 2 years after issued since issuance.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
You can stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.