Whenever you start planning a trip to a foreign country, one of the things you should have on your mind is whether or not you need a visa to reach your destination. It goes the same for New Zealand. According to the visa policy of New Zealand, there are 60 countries whose citizens are exempt from getting a visa. However, a New Zealand ETA is necessary. Only Australian citizens do not need an ETA. iVisa can help you apply for the ETA with ease so that you do not spend too much time and energy in the process. To learn more about the New Zealand ETA, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Macau, can I apply for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. The citizens of Macau are eligible for a New Zealand ETA because they are exempt from obtaining a visa. iVisa can facilitate the application process for you.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a New Zealand ETA are nothing out of the ordinary. There are not many of them, and you may already have everything necessary for a successful application process. Here is what you need to put together before you access the application page:
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – all that iVisa needs from you are the arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – when it comes to paying for its services, iVisa can be pretty flexible. You are free to use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to be ready?
Not as long as you would think. Besides, one of the perks of using iVisa’s services is that you can pick the processing speed of your application. You are provided with three excellent options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA is ready within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you are required to wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your ETA arrives within just 30 minutes
Is it expensive to acquire a New Zealand ETA online?
No. But what you must keep in mind is that the amount you spend on a New Zealand ETA depends on your application’s processing speed, which you get to choose. Naturally, the faster the processing, the higher the amount. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
What is the validity of a New Zealand ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is valid for 2 years after issued
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time am I allowed to spend in New Zealand each time I travel there?
You cannot stay in New Zealand for more than 90 days Per Entry.