Are you planning to take a trip to New Zealand? Then the first thing you have to check is whether or not you need a visa before departure. Of course, like any other visa policy in the world, New Zealand’s include a list of countries whose citizens are visa-exempt and can avoid the trip to the embassy. However, that is not the end of it. New Zealand introduced the electronic travel authorization in July 2019, and all visa-exempt nationalities, except for Australian citizens, need to acquire a New Zealand ETA in advance. iVisa can help with the online application process. To learn more about the New Zealand ETA, we urge you to read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Monegasque citizen, can I apply for a New Zealand ETA?
As a citizen of Monaco, not only that you can apply for a New Zealand ETA, but it becomes mandatory as of October 2019. iVisa can help you obtain the document with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
Before you go ahead and fill in the application form, you should make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for your application. That ensures a smooth process. However, as you will see, the requirements are easy to meet. Here is what you must put together:
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – all that iVisa needs from you are the arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, iVisa will send you a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – when it comes to paying for its services, iVisa can be pretty flexible. You are free to use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to be ready?
Not too long. Besides, one of the things you will love about iVisa’s services is that you can choose the processing speed of your application. That way, you can pick the option that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA is ready within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you are required to wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your ETA arrives within just 30 minutes
Is it expensive to acquire a New Zealand ETA online?
No. What you have to keep in mind here is that the cost of a New Zealand ETA depends on the option you choose when it comes to the processing time of your application. So, the faster the processing, the more you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
What is the validity of a New Zealand ETA?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity of 2 years after issued
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time am I allowed to spend in New Zealand each time I travel there?
You are granted a stay of up to 90 days Per Entry in New Zealand.